Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$196

No tax. 15 for shipping. Picked up those Phillies dons since I had the sixers already.

$196
This a no brainer. Good looks!

$196
Couldn’t pass up the Mets shorts for $206 shipped

$196

Thanks man! I called to see if they had them instore and it was a no go. Ordered the Phillies pair since I have the black sixers already.

7A7AC15C-9BE8-4DB2-B724-915D4B0E81A1.jpeg

Looks like Nuggets authentics will be released soon…

$196
Thanks for the link bro, I actually passed on the 6ers shorts cuz they had some others I wanted more so I got those instead. Too bad the Expos is sold out in my size, I've had my eye on them but they selling out everywhere they're completely sold out on Fanatics. I'll try to wait for another sale but I may end up paying full price if they keep selling out

Legit.

Folks stick to thier asking price for those older runs.
I'd pay full price on used for anything from the NCAA run....UNC, Georgetown, UNLV, Michigan those original Dons from around 2017 I'd pay more than retail for any of them. They never reuped any of those. There was one guy on Ebay that was selling the UNC dons for $999 brand new, it was on there forever but I think it's gone now. He took it too far but if he asked for $500 I probably would have copped even though I think they retailed for half that

Thanks for the link bro, I actually passed on the 6ers shorts cuz they had some others I wanted more so I got those instead. Too bad the Expos is sold out in my size, I've had my eye on them but they selling out everywhere they're completely sold out on Fanatics. I'll try to wait for another sale but I may end up paying full price if they keep selling out

Hold out if you can. I know oneness is BS'ing but they will be there for 40 to 50 and even 60% off...

And some of the older don runs I understand asking closer to retail because the older stuff imo is better and we may never see it again. But the folks akong 1k for stuff are nuts.

to the just don experts in here. legit?

Those are legit

I personally never cared for the Just Dons that said Just Don on them, but these are hard to find.

Can’t wait for the Sonics and Magic Just Dons dropping, those are a cop at full price

Those are legit

I personally never cared for the Just Dons that said Just Don on them, but these are hard to find.

Can’t wait for the Sonics and Magic Just Dons dropping, those are a cop at full price
I wanted the ones like this that said "Jazz" across the front. Someone was selling those on eBay used for $400....but they actually *looked* used, so much so I thought they were bootleg. Whoever thought they were getting retail for that was smoking some premium

I received this last night at like 9pm while the fireworks were going all out lol. I was nervous for a moment, scheduled delivery had said July 5th but it also said out for delivery on the 4th. It was already late and I noticed the tracking updated with something along the lines that it would end up getting delivered today. I randomly go outside and I see the box on my porch! I was like wth is going on. Overall these are the 2 I went with that I mentioned several days ago.

Attachments

• DD71F26B-2749-44FE-B7D4-B436FA882556.jpeg
    DD71F26B-2749-44FE-B7D4-B436FA882556.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 116
  • CC1D21B7-F4EA-4D1E-81A6-89851102994D.jpeg
    CC1D21B7-F4EA-4D1E-81A6-89851102994D.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 462
Back
Top Bottom