Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Man I’m trying to decide between another Griffey or two, or a Penny or possibly two. Maybe one of each lol.

Feel like we might see more sales with inventory high and less ppl buying in these times

Wouldn’t be surprised. I’m pretty sure they’re sitting on a lot of stuff. There’s been price increases on some jerseys and when you factor in tax and shipping I can see why stuff sits.

Plus people are hip to the flagship store doing that flagship store exclusive crap only for an item to end up on the website a few weeks later.

I’m beating a dead horse with this. But unless it’s something jersey wise which is only stocked on the m&n website, it’s more practical to just buy it from other retailers which sell m&n products who tend to have better sales and better customer service.

love how M&N made some of the Griffey jerseys “exclusive” now so you can’t use the 30% off on them.

They just had a sale the last week of June where it wasn't on exlusion. Many people in here copped. Check out pages 2599 and 2600
That was my post from page 2599. One poster bought a teal Griffey with the 30% off. I bought my all star Griffey within 24 hrs of his post and it was excluded.

I ended up getting the 96-97 Knicks shorts. Always wanted those. I wish the Blue Cavs shorts were not excluded, smh.

Dang I didn't even know those blue Cavs shorts re-released like that...

M&N site so wack. You click on shorts > nba authentic, and not all the authentic shorts show up.

Case in point:

1.) Blue Cavs
2.) Blue Nuggets
3.) Black Suns
4.) Yellow Sonics
5.) Green Sonics
6.) Teal N.O. Hornets
7.) White Magic
8.) I'm sure there are others I missed.

Either way, I just found out that if you leave something in your cart and you have text notifications, it'll text you a code for 15% off and new releases are not excluded. I just used it on a couple of new release shorts.

Debating on these two…

Attachments

• 4CF3EFBB-2F84-44D5-BC2C-D9E8B46A9CDD.jpeg
    4CF3EFBB-2F84-44D5-BC2C-D9E8B46A9CDD.jpeg
    129.3 KB · Views: 766
I feel like the NBA warmup jackets went up too... now they are 200 lol... I bought my Knicks jacket for retail and it had to be 125 at most... I think the nets one was always more expensive at 140 but now it's 200

How do you have a sale with so many exclusive and new release tags? This is the bs I'm talking about
I know right! I saw that the 93-94 authentic Hakeem was restocked online but was listed as a “new release” thus not qualifying for the sale. HOWEVER I called the Flagship store and they have it in stock and is not a new release or exclusive there and they are honoring the 35% off too so placed a phone order with them. What is listed as a new release or even exclusive online might not be at the flagship store with Kobe and Jordan jerseys being the exception those will always be “exclusive” online and at the flagship store. You could try calling them if there is something you want.

A while ago the flagship store told me that new releases aren’t considered new releases anymore after two weeks.

I feel like the NBA warmup jackets went up too... now they are 200 lol... I bought my Knicks jacket for retail and it had to be 125 at most... I think the nets one was always more expensive at 140 but now it's 200
I think most of the MN NBA warm up jackets were retailing for $150. Grizzlies and Nets were $200. 96/97 Bulls with the Benny chain mesh on the back $200.

M&N stay calling restocks "new releases" so you can't get a discount. Smh... That white Durant has been out for YEARS and they have it marked as a new release foh

I've had my eye on that Durant for at least 3 years and been waiting on a restock but I'm not paying full price

I think most of the MN NBA warm up jackets were retailing for $150. Grizzlies and Nets were $200. 96/97 Bulls with the Benny chain mesh on the back $200.
Years ago (before Lids was bought out by Fanatics), Lids had the Nets jacket incorrectly marked for $125. I caught a 40% off sale and nabbed that thing real cheap. I always wanted the Grizz, but I can’t bring myself to drop $200 on it

Got the jersey when it first dropped but so happy they finally dropped the shorts. No chance I could of waited for the new release tag to drop off. Melo is my second favorite player of all time and this is my favorite jersey he’s worn throughout his career so definitely worth every penny for me.
0044BF35-B7DA-4CAB-8E85-070BB956733F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom