Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That Webber been out for 2 or 3 weeks now

Thank you for this post. I guess I didn't lurk enough lol. Most definitely appreciate it.

It's the "Steelers" font, which was created by the Manufacturer Sand Knit :wink:

The numbers are part of the same "font", but are modified to use depending on where it's placed.

item_104012_1_261366.jpg

That's wild to me, man. Just makes absolutely no sense to my brain haha.

I’ve been wanting that Jackie Robinson for a while I ended up finding it for a little cheaper than retail on a Canadian website. Last one too. $308 compared to $367 from the M&N website because of tax and shipping. Can’t wait to get it! Should deliver tomorrow.
What’s the Canadian website that has it?

Are there any jerseys that resell for a lot these days? Meaning old releases of course.

Luckily it seems like jerseys are one of the few markets where people aren’t flipping stuff :pimp:

Came home to this to my surprise. I was expecting it tomorrow. From Canada and it only took 2 days! We don’t even get that type of shipping from some business here in the states smh. But man I’m glad I was finally able to have this.

Bonus with the white dome fitted from Hat Club.

Attachments

• 69D00431-EB3C-45C8-98C6-4B45F8F1DE0B.jpeg
    69D00431-EB3C-45C8-98C6-4B45F8F1DE0B.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 108
Back
Top Bottom