Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

E789F939-FAD1-45C8-B906-817734A6DC8F.jpeg

Wont lie i thought that was RR guy for a second. Was shocked the background wasnt RR or the apple store
At first glance I thought that was therealest1 therealest1 too. But after you look past the jean shorts, white t, and strategical crop at the neck you’ll notice the lack of correlation between the Travis Scott 4’s and the 2001-2002 MPLS Kobe jersey. That’s when I knew it wasn’t therealest1 therealest1 , not due to the lack of Apple Store, Red Robin, or Lucille’s

F838377C-ACEA-45C6-88E6-9FB9C3FD227B.jpeg

I want M&N to drop a home and away Lakers Nick Van Exel authentic immediately!

If they were to make an authentic Lakers jersey of Van Exel, they should make the purple one he wore in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game since it would be perhaps one of his most significant achievements with the Lakers. I also remember he was one of four Lakers in that All-Star Game along with Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant and Eddie Jones.

If they were to make an authentic Lakers jersey of Van Exel, they should make the purple one he wore in the 1998 NBA All-Star Game since it would be perhaps one of his most significant achievements with the Lakers. I also remember he was one of four Lakers in that All-Star Game along with Shaquille O'Neal, Kobe Bryant and Eddie Jones.

ac670d48b239ca49410cd689ca810a2e.jpg

:lol:

Subliminals in 2022

72C45DE2-ABA4-4393-97E9-4C8685FF0BAD.jpeg

superblytrife superblytrife

Stop that. What’s pathetic is you steadily feeling the need to throw rocks and then hide your hand. If you feel some type of way let it be known why. Otherwise just sit down and be quiet if you’re too scary to say it with your chest. Case in point:

Just let it die bro

I could go on with the examples in this thread, but real ones know.

Back
Top Bottom