Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone know where I can get the MPLS and 96-97 blue Kobe in a 48 or 52 for 30% or 40% off???

Thanks

-1 for correlation
20220807_213400.jpg

Man I’m waiting for Mitchell and Ness to restock those away Mets jerseys. I’d love to get a Keith. Dope pick up

I would argue that the bar is 50% unless it’s a rare joint. For me, it’s gotta be $200 all in or less. Case in point, got these Expos for $100 on eBay. Thinking someone may have put the wrong price on them.
image.jpg
🔥 That's crazy tho, if I saw those for $100 on ebay I wouldn't even check out the listing I would automatically assume it was bootleg. Didn't think you could get a steal of the magnitude on there

Some people can pull it off

Yeah, I never understood ppl who were against "full kit" I did a post awhile back where I was advising brothers to have their own style and rock whatever they want. I have a couple "full kits" in my closet and will definitely rock in the future. But when I thought about it, my style is different...so the way I would rock it, I guarantee I'm picturing something different then what the ppl who are against it are picturing. If you got the right jersey/shorts, your jewelry right, you got the right sneakers with it and you got the right swag "full kit" could be 🔥. But if you ain't got no swag nothing you rock will be fire anyway. My NYC ppls on here if you're an 80s baby you remember when we prioritized having our own style. Newer generations want everyone approval on what they should wear, instead of having your own style and making it hot cuz you wearing it. Set your own trends and rock whatever you want

Last edited:
🔥 That's crazy tho, if I saw those for $100 on ebay I wouldn't even check out the listing I would automatically assume it was bootleg. Didn't think you could get a steal of the magnitude on there

Yeah - I figured maybe I’d have some fraud protection from PayPal or eBay just in case.

9D9E640D-96EF-4860-B371-E4DBAE30867E.jpeg

I sure as hell hope people weren't trying to actually give me flak for not knowing about a particular gentleman who owns lots of legitimate jerseys and posts them online because that would have been ridiculous and foolish based on the fact the dude isn't a star or someone I know in the real world. It's not like everyone is going to know about a random person who's online and what they own, whereas it would be a different scenario if it was a famous person. How the hell am I going to know about someone who has cult recognition?

I actually asked for clarity about Barkley jerseys on here in the past, but nobody ever bothered to verify about them until recently. I've been used to seeing fakes flooding eBay and seeing losers wear bootleg Barkley jerseys in public for the last 20 years, so that's why I had a natural tendency to perceive they were always fake whenever I saw them.

Thanks for finally verifying Barkley jerseys were made in the past. I think I read that Suns jerseys of his were only available strictly at the Suns' home arena store so many years ago.

Can you please clarify why "they just took their names off the list of production."?

It's a damn shame that 76ers Barkley jerseys aren't common and available like other NBA legends because there will always be a demand for them. I guess he wants an exorbitant amount of money that Mitchell & Ness isn't willing to pay him.

That's nice to know he only owns and wears strictly authentic jerseys and abstains from wearing crappy swingman jerseys like us.

That's good to know he doesn't own fakes or crappy swingman jerseys.

Thanks for sharing that old print ad. I vaguely recall seeing them when I used to peep magazines. I can tell that's an early 2000s ad because I saw them during that period. They looked exactly like that.

I can also tell that ad was printed under the previous regime because I'm positive that email address no longer exists. Perhaps they created that email during the late '90s when AOL was significant.
With Barkley and Reggie they were never inked to full deals like other players. I asked Peter Capolino once and he told me he would get back to me about those two and never did. I know the first ones were done together with upper deck.

M&N did a bunch of jerseys with Upper Deck where they would have players sign the jersey and number them. 2001 is when that ad was in a Slam Magazine. During that time they made both home and road rookie jersey. Than had a second pressing of the home jersey. Than around 05/06 M&N would re do the rookie road jersey, along with his 89 ASG and 92/93 Home Suns jersey. The Suns jersey was also available at shops like distant replays and yesterdays heroes. Around that same time M&N also made the rookie Reggie and flo jo Reggie as well.

And rock whatever you like. As long as it isn’t fake. Authentics are my preference but I don’t hate on what people want to buy and rock.

They haven’t made any of their jerseys since. Because of what was stated about the old players pension no getting enough money.

Attachments

• 861C20A0-685D-4BA9-9600-40A8FB29D929.jpeg
    861C20A0-685D-4BA9-9600-40A8FB29D929.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 152
Yeah, I never understood ppl who were against "full kit" I did a post awhile back where I was advising brothers to have their own style and rock whatever they want. I have a couple "full kits" in my closet and will definitely rock in the future. But when I thought about it, my style is different...so the way I would rock it, I guarantee I'm picturing something different then what the ppl who are against it are picturing. If you got the right jersey/shorts, your jewelry right, you got the right sneakers with it and you got the right swag "full kit" could be 🔥. But if you ain't got no swag nothing you rock will be fire anyway. My NYC ppls on here if you're an 80s baby you remember when we prioritized having our own style. Newer generations want everyone approval on what they should wear, instead of having your own style and making it hot cuz you wearing it. Set your own trends and rock whatever you want

I think most people are thinking the guy that has the jersey tucked in and their shoes tied extra tight with high socks when they are thinking full kit.

If you add a bunch of accessories and have an athletic build it’d look more or less like a jogging suit. If not it’ll just look like any other matchy matchy shirt/short set.

I wouldn’t personally other than a Halloween Party but a lot of folks on here pull off things I wouldn’t.

I finally wore this jersey I've had since 2020 for the first time ever yesterday since I got the recently released Jordan V Concord to wear with it.

It's funny that I'm a dumbass hypocrite regarding this Raptors jersey because I disparaged the hell out of it from the '90s to 2000s. I even said the design was a "kid's jersey". But it's ironic I relented and ended getting both colors in 2020.

I'm sorry if the reflective effect of the tongue that's standard with the Jordan V is distracting in this photo.
IMG_6380.JPG

Back
Top Bottom