Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Short season almost over here on the east coast. Finally wore this combo.

image.jpg

Someone post differences

Coulda got the white one cheap but looked dumb as hell with tiny lettering

I coulda swore people
We’re talking smack about the white one too ?

Guess I’m wrong

Per Bert. Bert. request.
Neither sizing is perfect. However, the white M&N and newer production Blue UNC are way too big, and back numbers are like football jerseys. I think the font numbers appear too "small" on the first run because they aren't wide enough- they weren't supposed to just get "bigger". The font needed to change. Also, the 80s jerseys are waaaaaaay smaller. Even the 46-48s ran like 19-21 inches across. The contemporary jerseys are much much bigger, and it skews the appearance of the proportions,.

Jordan UNC gamer.jpg UNC Worthy gamer.jpg

Mitchell ness jordan unc blue 1.png 025ECE7B-02A5-41C7-A347-CFC7BB200664.jpg

Attachments

• ajy53518-unc83mjowhit_1.jpg
    ajy53518-unc83mjowhit_1.jpg
    307.5 KB · Views: 10
It’s all fair criticisms, but the blue is definitely a day one pickup for me. I let the first run slip away, and I’ll take too big over too small when it comes to letters/numbers. Like I said, I’m just hoping they drop the shorts too 👀

BSTN has quite a few Kobe’s and Jordan’s at $199. I filtered them you just have to scroll for a sec. hopefully the filters work

https://www.bstn.com/us_en/catalogsearch/result/?q=mitchell and ness&categories=Men~Apparel~Jerseys & Team Gear&brand=Mitchell & Ness&sortBy=magento2_us_products_price_default_desc
has anybody in the US ordered from BSTN and if so what was your experience like? Did you get charged extra custom fees or is everything already included in the total? Also how fast did your order arrive to the US?

has anybody in the US ordered from BSTN and if so what was your experience like? Did you get charged extra custom fees or is everything already included in the total? Also how fast did your order arrive to the US?
I have. took about 5-7 days. No custom fees and my order was like 350.

How do you guys think their Baseball jerseys fit. I ordered a button front jersey for $130, and it fits fine on the upper body, but it’s just a bit short. Do you guys usually size up for baseball. I got a large, same size I wear in basketball jerseys. Just wearing a tee underneath.

In the US you pay custom fees for stuff over $800

How do you guys think their Baseball jerseys fit. I ordered a button front jersey for $130, and it fits fine on the upper body, but it’s just a bit short. Do you guys usually size up for baseball. I got a large, same size I wear in basketball jerseys. Just wearing a tee underneath.
Baseball jerseys, specifically the button fronts fit me weird. I wear a XL in basketball. If I buy XL on baseball, I feel like the neck and body are too big/wide. If I go Large in baseball I want the sleeves a little bit longer. Recently I’ve been going with a large for baseball and dealing with the sleeves.

Back
Top Bottom