Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

😈
6D091EDE-3D3D-4014-B419-C38D4154E6FA.jpeg

I was very excited for that Nash, D12, and Kobe big 3. It was a straight disaster.

Same with me as a Lakers fan. I even dubbed them a Big 4 because I included Ron Artest in that mix with him being a former Defensive Player Of The Year. I was fooled bad by that hype. A disaster for real with Nash being already declined and injured a lot while stealing money, Howard being immature and unmotivated. At least Kobe was the only great one in that mix despite him being older at that juncture before sustaining a major injury the following year. The Lakers had to make that bad trade to salvage the Chris Paul trade that piece of crap David Stern vetoed the year before.

Speaking of that period, I wonder what Kobe jerseys in that material will Mitchell & Ness make from that last part of his career if they can get a renegotiation done with his estate since their deal with his rights has supposedly expired.

Who tf is making decisions at M&N? Nobody wants authentics of Camby & Nash from their washed days at the end of their careers. Give that trash the Swingman treatment if you’re dead set on producing them.
Knicks should have kept camby during his first stint with the team. He went on to be a force with the nuggets, etc.

Back
Top Bottom