Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have the OG champion version of that Jordan Bulls pinstripe, copped it like 10 years ago on ebay. I begged my mom to buy me the authentic in 8th grade at Marshalls and they only had one size 48 left. She refused to spend the $60 on it since it wasn't close to her payday and told me I could only get the $20 champion replica or nothing at all. It hit me in the feels so heavy, ended up getting the black Jordan screenprinted replica for $20 and still wore it a lot.

Ideal football jersey sleeves
ECA7C5B6-6B8F-4C7F-8DC8-9C10DA4EB740.jpeg

Mitchell & Ness being backwards as usual because they simultaneously came out with an authentic warmup jacket and a sorry piece of 💩 swingman jersey for this Kurt Rambis collection.

Finally copped the Grizzlies Authentic and a couple others. Man finally, one of my grail jerseys that have been alluding me for the last 8 years or so.

damn, all of the stuff I wanted is OOS. Why would would they drop the code so early? People are going to pull up to the site on Black Friday and be heated once they find out nothing is in stock.

Back
Top Bottom