Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Previously, the BF sales fromn 2014 and forward were 40% off. Then it would become, 35% off the actual black friday. However, I believe it went reverse last year or the year before when the actual black friday sale became 45%.

I suspect that we may get a 45% on black friday. Of course, you run the risk of missing out of your size (experienced that a few times when my orders were cancelled).

Anyways, went crazy on my haul.

- shareef grizz
- memphis 02 shorts
- penny suns away
- tmac rookie home
- kd sonics rookie away
- lebron 3rd jersey cavs 09
- curry warriors rookie away
- griffey mariners away jackie robinson 42 tribute
- ichiro home mariners
- drose green
- rodman home lakers swingman

I was comparing the stock of other sites like that give > 40% discounts or more oneness and bstn. For the other sites, I tend to buy the MJ and kobe jerseys (and Just Don Shorts).

Just eyeing the toronto huskies Just Don Shorts to go 60% off at oneness and we're good.

Used the Honey App for 5% cashback/points/credits. Never used it before.

Do you think the store would honor the code discount? Tryna grab the Strahan but it’s not on the website yet.
As long as it's not labeled a new release in store. I think it's two weeks for that label to drop. Wouldn't hurt to just call them and check. Might do the same.

Hows the quality of the 19nine authentic college shorts vs the m&n authentics? Thinking about grabbing the fab 5 Michigan

$400 for a Swingman :rofl:. Couldn’t even put it on an authentic ED7D8AB0-144B-4814-A5E8-1A25DDBBE361.png .

I just nabbed the UCONN. They’re insanely nice. Definitely worth it. The quality is as good as MN.
Co-sign. I also have the UCONN shorts and the inseam feels a little shorter than my M&N shorts (G-town, 95-96 East Allstar). But quality and craftsmanship are equal.

I wonder why they haven't made the 76ers dazzle shorts from the 2K's? They make the Magic ones from that era, just odd.

Store isn't honoring the 40% off until they have their own sale which salesperson believed will be next week sometime. Said the Strahan jersey would be excluded as its new release and wouldn't be eligible for discount until mid December.

I swear they make more gimmick raptors jerseys than any other team :lol:

The hell is a “Nowhere Turunto” Jersey :smh:

Who tf told these krusty MF’s to raise that Shaq ‘96 to $300 🤬
warned ya, saw this coming from a mile away, wanted a chamberlain authentic but they kicked it from 275$ to 300$.... i understand M&N raises prices on re-releases, but now on they kicking old stock price up? nah

Man everything I want that's eligible for the sale now costs $300. Even with 40% off I'm hesitant to buy a jersey. I've got all I really need and what I want is pretty hard to justify at the price.

You described my current situation. There’s some m&n Lakers and 49ers stuff I want. But it’s mainly older release stuff which isn’t currently up on m&n or fanatics. 40% off is cool and I hope those who want stuff eat on this sale. But when I have pretty much everything I want, I really don’t feel like dropping $205 or so, (40% off $300 once you factor in tax and shipping) on stuff I like but isn’t must have stuff.

Debating on the following:

Suns J Kidd
Navy Bron Cavs
Green D Rose
NYK Sprewell
Sonics GP
‘96 Shaq
Pacers Mark Jackson

Back
Top Bottom