Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got my one thing I ordered from the m&n sale. Had a champion replica Chris Mullin jersey back in elementary school so decided to say F it and pulled the trigger on this.

019F1DB0-15CD-4D90-B63E-9187961082F6.jpeg
356ED125-EFAA-4947-9445-316E0C17FD45.jpeg

FB7281BF-FDF4-4CBC-B1B5-0C4E7D854D84.jpeg
498DC1C5-3277-4132-80CB-74E08002616B.jpeg

F56186FB-F220-4E74-A968-73D21A0B0DD2.jpeg

Just got home after being out of town for work. Order this on Black Friday from fanatics. I absolutely love the jersey. Only nit pick is the NY logo being so thin. But because I can finally have a Strahan jersey back in my possession means more than any discrepancy.

I've been dreaming about this jersey since the SB. I want the patch and the C patch, Reebok didn't sell them and their jerseys fit like **** but this looks like a replica a little. How are the sleeves? Is that a heavy screen print on the sleevs cause it looks light. I see this one and the Eli is $211 on Fanatics. If they both hit around $175, I'll buy both.

Need those all orange Knicks authentic shorts for cheap too. No one buying those.

More ridiculousness with inaccuracy/discrepancy from Mitchell & Ness with the Heat Dwyane Wade jerseys because the red one has the wrong layered stitching with the name and number, whereas the white and black jerseys have the correct kiss-cut stitching with the name and number.

I'll never get why they have tendencies to put the wrong stitching style on a particular color jersey when they actually had the correct stitching style on the other colors with some of their stuff.

I've been dreaming about this jersey since the SB. I want the patch and the C patch, Reebok didn't sell them and their jerseys fit like **** but this looks like a replica a little. How are the sleeves? Is that a heavy screen print on the sleevs cause it looks light. I see this one and the Eli is $211 on Fanatics. If they both hit around $175, I'll buy both.

Need those all orange Knicks authentic shorts for cheap too. No one buying those.
I personally love the fit of mine. And I’d probably equate the screen print to that of the screen print numbers on some nfl jerseys.

I got something during Black Friday and it seems I put the wrong zip code on my mailing address and my stuff was sent back. I emailed M&N since they don't take calls for customer service right now but what is the likelihood that they'll reship my stuff back to the correct address? I just have a feeling they are going to refund me and not allow me to get the Black Friday discount I got.

2023 :lol: . I'd say continue to call and even email them, blitz them and ask to re-ship and honor the discount. It's a pain, but might be worth it Fong$tarr Fong$tarr

TEXAS font and number too small :smh:

It looks like they're going the bootleg route with some of their latest productions regarding the font sizes being much smaller than the actual design. Smaller fonts are always a common discrepancy with bootleg jerseys. 🙄

This one has the same issue with the font size like the white Raiders Charles Woodson jersey that recently came out.

I got something during Black Friday and it seems I put the wrong zip code on my mailing address and my stuff was sent back. I emailed M&N since they don't take calls for customer service right now but what is the likelihood that they'll reship my stuff back to the correct address? I just have a feeling they are going to refund me and not allow me to get the Black Friday discount I got.
Get ready for some of the worst customer service you'll ever experience.

I thought this was a mistake, but Rasheed Wallace wore #30 for Washington 95-96, then Ben Wallace wore #30 for Washington 96-97 and 97-98? I barely remember Big Ben as a Wizard.

I got a few items from my Oneness order, I asked today about an item and they said they got over 1000 orders still and they’re trying.

Anyone think Costco will do another fanatics deal? I’m getting ready to buy this ****in Eli and Strahan jerseys so here I am.

Back
Top Bottom