Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$325 authentic :lol::smh:

KD1.png

KD2.png
Crazy they can post these pictures back to back in the same post and not notice how off the size of the font is. I can almost accept mistakes make from jerseys decades old. But to have obvious misses on modern era jerseys is baffling to me. They really really don’t care at all.

Idk if anyones has been to the store lately, but I tried to call to see if they had the 01 home alternate Piazza jersey as a last ditch effort for a gift but the phone wouldn’t even go through

A while back those heat joints would've needed to be a first day cop. They wouldn't have lasted long. They still might not last long but for me Now, any don short is a 50% or greater off cop or keep em.

Imo

Last edited:
Any interest in these? Need to move them. Just looking for what I paid so 30% off plus ship. Knicks been worn once so obvious cheaper than that. All size L.

Attachments

• EC84376F-3985-4131-8A8C-841F2C43B286.jpeg
    EC84376F-3985-4131-8A8C-841F2C43B286.jpeg
    449.4 KB · Views: 329
  • 84174BF4-7C35-455F-B59F-7B035A83FDFC.jpeg
    84174BF4-7C35-455F-B59F-7B035A83FDFC.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 190
  • C805CB09-2BD9-4146-92AC-CF7A837C8357.jpeg
    C805CB09-2BD9-4146-92AC-CF7A837C8357.jpeg
    368.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 934EA4DF-873A-4DC5-9652-9CB804B8DB27.jpeg
    934EA4DF-873A-4DC5-9652-9CB804B8DB27.jpeg
    489.4 KB · Views: 32
got a question, what is a good price range for a legit pair of just don LA rams shorts? I know being a NFL short its NOT as "valued" as the typical NBA Lakers/Bulls versions but its one of the few "nicer" Rams fan gear that came out in recent years

I noticed its one of the models that was heavily faked too and there were legit versions had the QC issue where the left horn print a different shade than the right horn print.

got a question, what is a good price range for a legit pair of just don LA rams shorts? I know being a NFL short its NOT as "valued" as the typical NBA Lakers/Bulls versions but its one of the few "nicer" Rams fan gear that came out in recent years

I noticed its one of the models that was heavily faked too and there were legit versions had the QC issue where the left horn print a different shade than the right horn print.

If you are a size XL, they are on fanatics for 259. grab discounted gift cards from costco or sam's club.

$150. I saw some floating around eBay from one seller at that price and I assume it’s some sort of b grade shorts because of the color shading of the yellow on each side.

$150. I saw some floating around eBay from one seller at that price and I assume it’s some sort of b grade shorts because of the color shading of the yellow on each side.
yeah apparently that color shading issue was on MOST of the retail pairs too. Previously on this thread there were pairs that had left and right horn shading being slightly off but even good pairs had minor shading differences on both horns due to the paint used for the screen-print.

The pair I'm looking at the yellow print slightly looks orange in some areas but it is not just one horn or the other, it is both. Personally, I'm perfectly okay with that given the price I'm picking it up at.

I attached a pair from someone rocking it on IG, on his pair you can tell the actual shading difference between left/right side lol.

Attachments

• 3F1BF860-C2CC-4FA1-B7EB-5673D7BAE273.jpeg
    3F1BF860-C2CC-4FA1-B7EB-5673D7BAE273.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 166
Although it's been a fact the quality and details on Mitchell & Ness authentic apparel diminished badly when that Peter Capolino guy sold the company several years ago, I never expected it to diminish to the point that some of their recently produced licensed products would look like bootleg jerseys.

Like how some authentic jerseys have font sizes smaller than the game-worn jerseys. Or how the execution with the numbers on the Adidas-style NBA jerseys from the last decade have a fake jersey look to them.

It's like they want us to pay $300 or more for their licensed products that look like bootleg jerseys when you can get some bootlegs online or in public for a much lower price.

M&N is trash

That’s really it. We’ve gone over this. Lack of research, piss poor materials and usually same across every single jersey. Cookie cutter shape; tons more

They prob aren’t getting another dime from me unless they change everything. I’ve got what I need, stopped being a hoarder. I’d love more but when it’s same old basic **** it gets old even if I get it for cheap.

Lmk when they decide to get number sizes correct, start using light, bigger hole mesh like the old champion jerseys and what not.

Most these jerseys aren’t even worth $150 and that’s saying a lot

Back
Top Bottom