Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

the banner on the top of the site said 60%. had the just don knicks pants in cart and it went from $200 to $250. told me to hit the update button to continue
I saw it too and was going to check out but had to take care of something first. Went back on less than 30 minutes later to finalize the purchase and it was back at 50%

Guess we missed it then...damn.

Some people must have taken advantage.

Certain pairs I was looking at, sizes are missing now.

seriously tho, tax and shipping kills the deal on the M&N website.

Been copping wayyy better deals everywhere else recently

- Kidd nets 2005 authentic $70
- Kobe 1999 regular season away (with wilt patch) ~$140 from BSTN
- Kobe 2009 regular season Home for $150
- 96 Lakers Home authentic shorts from Corporate (2 pairs) for ~$65 each

My jersey addiction is now > than shoes addiction.

Black Georgetown Iverson few weeks back
DC7A881D-3FBB-4029-BCAD-FE33D14392C3.jpeg
3D92F61A-4DBF-4490-8F78-96A27F764B57.jpeg
AB0318E7-490B-40E6-AA91-B61BE7D37F78.jpeg
97FF8D59-D39D-47D5-9D61-504F32A7F39C.jpeg

Copped a Chris Mullin authentic last night right before the 11:59pm buzzer. If they run any type of worth while promo within the next few weeks, I may just say F it and cop a red Hakeem as well.

Copped a Chris Mullin authentic last night right before the 11:59pm buzzer. If they run any type of worth while promo within the next few weeks, I may just say F it and cop a red Hakeem as well.

Im tight I missed the deadline. I was trying to cop some white chicago bulls authentic shorts in a medium. I checked last night and the **** was sold out and today its there after its over :lol:

Im tight I missed the deadline. I was trying to cop some white chicago bulls authentic shorts in a medium. I checked last night and the **** was sold out and today its there after its over :lol:
I've ordered twice and both times they get cancelled. Their inventory accuracy is horrendous.

I just want the maize Michigan shorts, why are they playing games with that release?
Just restocked. Act fast.

Just restocked. Act fast.
I appreciate it, had no idea they restocked them, but I need a 3xl, and it's gone. I have the other 19nine version of these, and I was looking for the M&N version and not the 19nine version.

I appreciate it, had no idea they restocked them, but I need a 3xl, and it's gone. I have the other 19nine version of these, and I was looking for the M&N version and not the 19nine version.
Just got the restock email this morning. I have no idea what the licensing situation is. It looks like 19nine might have exclusive rights to the maize colorway at least for now. Both brands were releasing different colors of the Georgetown shorts around the same time but I feel like it wasn’t long before M&N started doing the grey shorts that 19nine was originally doing.

There may be hope for M&N to eventually do them. But if you just want an authentic pair your next best bet would be a restock of the legacy version at Slam Goods.

Just got the restock email this morning. I have no idea what the licensing situation is. It looks like 19nine might have exclusive rights to the maize colorway at least for now. Both brands were releasing different colors of the Georgetown shorts around the same time but I feel like it wasn’t long before M&N started doing the grey shorts that 19nine was originally doing.

There may be hope for M&N to eventually do them. But if you just want an authentic pair your next best bet would be a restock of the legacy version at Slam Goods.
Both companies produce the maize cw actually. The issue is, M&N has a sporadic rollout with that colorway. I found this out by randomly going to corporategotem's site and saw the M&N version sitting there with only a size small left. I think a couple of online retailers got them, but they have yet to appear on fanatics/fansedge/M&N sites like the navy ones. I messed up because I don't think I signed up for the emails on the 19nine legacy version. The Uconn ones look very tempting though lol

Back
Top Bottom