Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I bought two jerseys from the first run after Peter sold the co. It was at that point I knew it was over. The quality and cut was garbage. Sold them shortly after. I stuck to the older runs. Only thing current that I have bought are shirts and the regular NBA shorts.

Few more holiday sale pick ups.
- both MJs were $156 shipped from BTSN
- all ebbets jerseys were 20% off which unfortunately is the best they’ve done on NFL jerseys
- 1959 Gene Hickerson Cleveland Browns
- 1967 George Webster Houston Oilers
- 1958 Lenny Moore Baltimore Colts
1670711805839.jpeg

1670711827407.jpeg

1670711863115.jpeg

1670711883967.jpeg

1670711924859.jpeg

Few more holiday sale pick ups.
- both MJs were $156 shipped from BTSN
- all ebbets jerseys were 20% off which unfortunately is the best they’ve done on NFL jerseys
- 1959 Gene Hickerson Cleveland Browns
- 1967 George Webster Houston Oilers
- 1958 Lenny Moore Baltimore Colts
1670711805839.jpeg

1670711827407.jpeg

1670711863115.jpeg

1670711883967.jpeg

1670711924859.jpeg
If they every make a White Jim Brown im on it

yeah apparently that color shading issue was on MOST of the retail pairs too. Previously on this thread there were pairs that had left and right horn shading being slightly off but even good pairs had minor shading differences on both horns due to the paint used for the screen-print.

The pair I'm looking at the yellow print slightly looks orange in some areas but it is not just one horn or the other, it is both. Personally, I'm perfectly okay with that given the price I'm picking it up at.

I attached a pair from someone rocking it on IG, on his pair you can tell the actual shading difference between left/right side lol.
My pair had this same issue but I got them for super cheap on ebay because of it. IIRC i paid $100 or less for them

Finally got the 92 All-Star Magic Johnson jersey and it fits horrible. So much tighter than all my Kobe M&N sz. 40's. I'm guessing the 44 is going to be huge on me too like all the other times I've tried to size up.

I remember back in the Jersey Central forum days, somebody bought a batch of blanks of these that were floating around (think they were on ebay). The guy ended up taking orders from the members and had them customized into whichever ALL Star player from that year. They came out really nice. Funny part about it, a good portion of the members who bought them, turned around and put them on ebay.

M&N is beyond trash. My biggest issue is the fit. One size up or down is too much of a difference. Add in the obvious mistakes and it’s not even worth $150+. If I do jump back in, it would most likely be dons and warm up jackets. Good on jerseys

M&N is beyond trash. My biggest issue is the fit. One size up or down is too much of a difference. Add in the obvious mistakes and it’s not even worth $150+. If I do jump back in, it would most likely be dons and warm up jackets. Good on jerseys
What size are you? So I can relate!!......

I’m the same way. Their basketball jerseys an XL is a little snug but a 2XL makes me feel like I’m swimming in it.

I remember back in the Jersey Central forum days, somebody bought a batch of blanks of these that were floating around (think they were on ebay). The guy ended up taking orders from the members and had them customized into whichever ALL Star player from that year. They came out really nice. Funny part about it, a good portion of the members who bought them, turned around and put them on ebay.

I still have mine, Mdiddy did the customs and im friends with him. They turned out really nice, I actually found a good amount of the blanks in my local Foreman Mills back in the day and sold them to people in the jersey community. The quality of that jersey is so muc better than what they put out these days

SAME! Like I said previously with that Magic Johnson All-Star jersey. Fits so much tighter than all my Kobe M&N's. At times I've ordered both a 40 & 44 and the difference in size is beyond ridiculous.

I still have mine, Mdiddy did the customs and im friends with him. They turned out really nice, I actually found a good amount of the blanks in my local Foreman Mills back in the day and sold them to people in the jersey community. The quality of that jersey is so muc better than what they put out these days

Nice! Had a feeling it was him. Wasn't sure.

What size are you? So I can relate!!......
I’m a 40. Which is the perfect fit. Looks good in summer but if I gain any weight i’m cooked. 44s be huge on me. Arm pit area and gaps in the back. So it’s either a tailor fit or oversized. Which I don’t like.

I’m a 40. Which is the perfect fit. Looks good in summer but if I gain any weight i’m cooked. 44s be huge on me. Arm pit area and gaps in the back. So it’s either a tailor fit or oversized. Which I don’t like.
How tall are you?
Weight?

Back
Top Bottom