Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’m a 40. Which is the perfect fit. Looks good in summer but if I gain any weight i’m cooked. 44s be huge on me. Arm pit area and gaps in the back. So it’s either a tailor fit or oversized. Which I don’t like.

Exact same situation for me, I'm currently 5'10 185

Got this in today.

B24294C3-61EE-4479-BE72-5C97F3785CBB.jpeg
FB59EEEE-A805-402F-BBA4-4C466C9B3400.jpeg

new question, whats a "reasonable" price for the blue lakers just don shorts? would anywhere between $150-$200 seem like a good deal?

for those that have any Reebok NFL Jerseys...how do they fit compared to Mitchell and Ness NFL Jerseys?

I'm a size 52 in mitchell and ness and found a Reebok Jersey I want in a 52 but wouldn't know how it would fit me? I'm regularly a 2xl in everything

for those that have any Reebok NFL Jerseys...how do they fit compared to Mitchell and Ness NFL Jerseys?

I'm a size 52 in mitchell and ness and found a Reebok Jersey I want in a 52 but wouldn't know how it would fit me? I'm regularly a 2xl in everything
I’d stick with the 52. I wear that in Reebok and M&n. And wear 2xl in other stuff

Back
Top Bottom