Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

LOL replacing Reynolds with Melvin Mora. Just recycling old, useless players.

D-Backs close to bringing in Putz to close.

LOL replacing Reynolds with Melvin Mora. Just recycling old, useless players.

D-Backs close to bringing in Putz to close.

WFAN's Sweeny Murti is saying the Yankees in their efforts to get Cliff Lee, might include the Phillies in a trade.

- Bill Hall could be a Yankee aswell as they are looking for another OF

WFAN's Sweeny Murti is saying the Yankees in their efforts to get Cliff Lee, might include the Phillies in a trade.

- Bill Hall could be a Yankee aswell as they are looking for another OF

Jayson Werth got what?!?!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still cant get over how much Werth is going to make. Come on now. If Werth is worth $127 mill then Pujols should ask for $400 mill.

I'm glad to be reading that the Jays are emerging as one of the leading candidates to land Greinke but I wont get my hopes up just yet. A lot of Anthopolos' moves so far have come out of left field so I think its really tough to predict what he's going to go. He came out and said a few months ago that he felt he was very passive during last year's winter meetings and he's looking to be more aggressive in the future. Lets see if he keeps his word.

I still cant get over how much Werth is going to make. Come on now. If Werth is worth $127 mill then Pujols should ask for $400 mill.

I'm glad to be reading that the Jays are emerging as one of the leading candidates to land Greinke but I wont get my hopes up just yet. A lot of Anthopolos' moves so far have come out of left field so I think its really tough to predict what he's going to go. He came out and said a few months ago that he felt he was very passive during last year's winter meetings and he's looking to be more aggressive in the future. Lets see if he keeps his word.

I wish the Yankees can steal Dan Haren from the Angels like they stole him from the D'Backs. I've always been a fan of his.

I wish the Yankees can steal Dan Haren from the Angels like they stole him from the D'Backs. I've always been a fan of his.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Blue Jays brass have done a great job thus far IMO. Next seasons rotation could potentially be Romero, Morrow, Greinke, Cecil, and top prospect Drabek. 
sick.gif
 Especially high on Morrow, his stuff is just filthy.
Their offense was one of the best in the majors last year, and if that rotation comes together they will be a problem. Too bad they play in the AL east though. That division will be a murderer's row next summer. 

In other news, Jorge Arangure is reporting that OF Leonis Martin has defected from Cuba, and will be declared a free agent soon. Supposed to be the best position player out of Cuba in years.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Blue Jays brass have done a great job thus far IMO. Next seasons rotation could potentially be Romero, Morrow, Greinke, Cecil, and top prospect Drabek. 
sick.gif
 Especially high on Morrow, his stuff is just filthy.
Their offense was one of the best in the majors last year, and if that rotation comes together they will be a problem. Too bad they play in the AL east though. That division will be a murderer's row next summer. 

In other news, Jorge Arangure is reporting that OF Leonis Martin has defected from Cuba, and will be declared a free agent soon. Supposed to be the best position player out of Cuba in years.

Haren is a HR machine, I feel like I've been telling you that for years BK
laugh.gif

Drabek will be included in any deal for Greinke. There's no way he'll be in Toronto if Zach gets traded.

laugh.gif

Drabek will be included in any deal for Greinke. There's no way he'll be in Toronto if Zach gets traded.

Man F that S. We'll be okay without him. The Nats are crazy for that one.

Nothing much to change for the Phils, we just need a better pen.

Man F that S. We'll be okay without him. The Nats are crazy for that one.

Nothing much to change for the Phils, we just need a better pen.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

IDK, they have a bunch of top prospects Zach Stewart, J.P Arencibia, Bret Wallace, etc so my thought was since KC was asking for two top of the line guys they could build a package in a number of ways. But yeah I agree, Drabek is probably the most logical piece to go. Still, the thought of that potential rotation 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

IDK, they have a bunch of top prospects Zach Stewart, J.P Arencibia, Bret Wallace, etc so my thought was since KC was asking for two top of the line guys they could build a package in a number of ways. But yeah I agree, Drabek is probably the most logical piece to go. Still, the thought of that potential rotation 
sick.gif

Wallace is gone we traded him for Anthony Gose.

I'm hearing the Blue Jays are out on Grenkie. They want Drabek and Snider.
ohwell.gif

IMO that's too much, I'll part with Drabek but both is too much Snider is off limits. there is no way the Jays give up MORE than what they got from Roy Halladay who is a more proven steady commodity.

Wallace is gone we traded him for Anthony Gose.

I'm hearing the Blue Jays are out on Grenkie. They want Drabek and Snider.
ohwell.gif

IMO that's too much, I'll part with Drabek but both is too much Snider is off limits. there is no way the Jays give up MORE than what they got from Roy Halladay who is a more proven steady commodity.

Back
Top Bottom