Official MLB Offseason Post: Michael Young asks for a trade.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I will say this now, the Crawford contract is just as bad as the Werth contract.

But the Red Sox can afford it so it doesnt matter.
not to mention the red sox aren't spending any more than they did last season...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

I will say this now, the Crawford contract is just as bad as the Werth contract.

But the Red Sox can afford it so it doesnt matter.
not to mention the red sox aren't spending any more than they did last season...

i woke up and heard this on the radio first thing. thought i was half dreaming still. love the move, obviously. not buying into any of that overly left handed crap. the team is better, and more dynamic now. point blank.

get that bullpen fixed and let's do this
pimp.gif

i woke up and heard this on the radio first thing. thought i was half dreaming still. love the move, obviously. not buying into any of that overly left handed crap. the team is better, and more dynamic now. point blank.

get that bullpen fixed and let's do this
pimp.gif

The Yankees aren't getting Greinke... He has a no-trade with their name on it and has basically said he wants no part of New York, Philly, Boston...

The Yankees aren't getting Greinke... He has a no-trade with their name on it and has basically said he wants no part of New York, Philly, Boston...

Osh.. If you're calling the shots for Toronto, what's your absolute best package for Greinke?

Osh.. If you're calling the shots for Toronto, what's your absolute best package for Greinke?

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm getting tired of this.

I'll be left with zero sports to watch in the near future if MLB doesn't work this #@%$ out with the union. Salary caps are a must
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I'm getting tired of this.

I'll be left with zero sports to watch in the near future if MLB doesn't work this #@%$ out with the union. Salary caps are a must
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Drabek, Arencibia, Thames, and Stewert.

No Travis, no Lawrie (thee jays were super high on Lawrie during the draft and would have taken him, I don't think he will be flipped.) Are farm system is too light on position players to give up anyone important.

Back
Top Bottom