9321564f7e8555a2e0954efbe680638a02fd4f7.gif
is everything I expected
pimp.gif

ask Eddie Griffin you'll lose everytime goin up against a frieght train
smh.gif
ABG... Anybody Gets It
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

ive been through this cd enough times at this point to give my honest opinion.

i already thought it was classic,,, but now,,,,,,,,,,,, i have decided that.....................

MM3 > MM2

which is amazing being that MM2 is a classic.
pimp.gif

[Jae Millz] Not at all [/Jae Millz]

this %$%* aint comin out of my cd changer for a minute.

- i wake up,,,,,,,, hit play
- im at work,,, its in the head phones
- i come home,,,,, i hit play

the more i listen to it,, the better it gets,,,,,,,,,,,,, and thats because joe is so nice lyrically,,, that there IS NO WAY you can catch every jewel he dropsafter your first few listens. hell,,,,,,,,, im on like my 15th listen,,, still catchin new jewels on every track.

this man goes in something serious,,,,,,,,,,,,, its almost too much he has given us.

like i said,,, i only found 1 flaw in the cd (and thats from trying to nit-pick) being that the joking killah bh verse is right in front of stacks verse whenthe cd turns serious for thr dedication track.

ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hell na,,,,,, imma live in this thread till everyone believes,,,,,, this cd is a GIFT.

damn,,, if i had to pick 1 cd to own from 2007,,,,,,,,,,, unless my memory is failing me,,, i cant think of another cd id rather take.

if you aint got this cd yet,,, do yourself a favor and go get it!!!!!!!!
damn,,,, this dude is crazy with the personal/passionate lyrics. yall hear how he went in on dear diary????? "am i wrong for wishin i can get my cumback"

tired.gif
same here. I'm playing it wayyyyy tooo much andit's crazy because i catch on to a few more things everytime. its okay though
pimp.gif

I thought this was just a free mixtape. Where can I buy this to support the man. I have bought 4 cds this month..shows how great it has been.

Someone please fill me in on where I can cop and how much it will run me.

you can get it off of datpiff.com. i got mine off that site when it first dropped then copped my official copy with the cover art etc from downtown manhattansat.

no matter how you do it,, get it!!!

WHERE THE Fnf IS THE DVD!? I preorderd from Joebudden.orgnaturally stupid joe cant get his shhh together to have them delivered BY release date or at least BEFORE. But w/e I just wanna know is the DVDizzle online?

yo this album is amazing, i been ridin to it non stop the last few days now....best of the year so far (im just about to listen to lupe)

MM2 is better to me, because i can relate to the dark depressing %+##

but MM3 is close, aside from some poor quality on some beats... budden goes in on for real on every track.... this the type of album you need multiple spinsfor to sink in for some cuts

smh.gif
at what he did to joell ortiz on warfare
eek.gif
... ortiz was nice on there even

all of me
eek.gif
... just put this on repeat and ride out

send him our love ...perfect tribute, one the best

good to see hitchcock wreckin family reunion, ransom had the wackest verse on the album
smh.gif

killa bh damn near stole the show ... that foldgers brother
laugh.gif
son killed it with 'at wendys orderin a #3' and the translate russian %+##

All of me is my new anthem. Real Talk i almost teared up on send him our love. Joe buddens for president.

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

Word me 2..I don't remember playing a cd so much since MM2 easily two of the best releases in the 00's
Joe is the best dude out

today i was listenin to ventilation for bout 2hrs straight
laugh.gif
smh.gif

GOT A N' GOIN CRRRRRRAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYY!!!
pimp.gif

that Da Brat line is
laugh.gif

ventitilation i think everyone in a relationship can relate too. this*@#% got a song for every mood im in.

Buy the mixtape/album at:

www.mixtapekings.com

OR

www.mixunit.com.

DVD included (previews had me rollin').

They are around $15 including shipping (USPS). Ask yourself when the last time you heard a cd with almost no skippable tracks, then ask yourself what else isthere that you could buy for $15 that could be this good. Books, food, gas, clothing...seriously.

Also, supporting Joe is important because he is having mixtapes sold through legit outlets counted, so when he goes to negotiate or finalize his record deal,he will say, look I had it cataloged and Mood Muzik 3 sold 100,000 copies, or something (Joe is 1,2,4 as far as top 5 selling mixtapes on Mixtapekings.com).

I too cant get enough of this tape.
Been bumpin repeatedly since Sat morn.
Ima say MM2 = MM3.

After listenin so much I went back and listened to MM2, then MM1, then back to MM3.
Needless to say, it only gets better
eek.gif
!

this is great, well worth the wait. this is playin all night [unfgvabl] AND FOR 2 WEEKS STR8[/unfgvabl]

Just finally listened to this and I must say that it is solid but not great as MM2. This mixtape unlike MM2 does not have a lot of great production...in facttheir are some beats that are just wack IMO. Joey spits his$#%$ off on this mixtape and there is no doubt about that. However, MM3 definitley is lacking withthe production. Also the end of the mixtape is a lot stronger than the beginning. It definitely has some really good tracks but I am disappointed with theproduction. However its a good listen; 3.5/5 IMO.

So nobody who ordered from JoeBudden.org got their pre-order yet huh? F'n Joey, cuz I really am pissed about this. Dude owes me money, he about to getwritten up on my@%$!-list.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

So nobody who ordered from JoeBudden.org got their pre-order yet huh? F'n Joey, cuz I really am pissed about this. Dude owes me money, he about to get written up on my@%$!-list.
aint get mine either....

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

So nobody who ordered from JoeBudden.org got their pre-order yet huh? F'n Joey, cuz I really am pissed about this. Dude owes me money, he about to get written up on my@%$!-list.

I havent recieved mine yet either. Im pissed cause i want to see the dvd anyone want to up the DVD and send the link this way
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom