=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

MM3 is crazy. You aint got it? Go cop it! Check the avy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

grin.gif

unless you copped it from Joebudden.org. that site makes me want to bootleg everything Mouse
smh.gif

i think those that say MM2 > MM3 havent let MM3 settle in fully yet. just think we been praising MM2 for years,,,,,,,,,,, and we all know the cd inside outby now.

give MM3 just as many listens and give it some time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at that point i think some of you will change your mind.

to me,,, MM3 and MM2 both contain classic material,,, just so happens that MM3 gave us a lil more then MM2 did.

both classics,, but MM3 > MM2 took me over 10 straight listens to realize it. sometimes its hard to give a new cd that much credit,,, people are scared tojump out there too fast. but give it some more listens and yall will see that MM3 is untouchable.

Hitchcock went in on Family Reunion....

That song was missing one thing though....

My@$!@$! Stack$....
frown.gif
frown.gif

Songs like that make you miss his verses.....Cause I know he would have came through and BODIED that joint...

^ word. i was hoping that he woulda
took ransom off and had a stack verse somewhere.

and yeah, no .org order for me either.

givin it a listen today

the people in here, who i have similiar listening tastes too seem to like it a lot, so expectations are high

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

grin.gif

unless you copped it from Joebudden.org. that site makes me want to bootleg everything Mouse
smh.gif
That site is for bootlegging. Good way to preview what is hot and what is garbage, and yeah, I went out and copped the MM3 joint officially. It'sofficial.
pimp.gif

what didnt people like with the production...SOME of the tracks joey outshined the beat with his rhymes but they was on point

I've already listened all the way through over 10 times... Its hard to say if All of Me or Long Way to Go is my favorite track... Either way, haven'tstopped listening to it since i got it.

Ran, just stop..and..

Listened to it fully, and with Pastory, this is better than 2.

No skippable tracks, this is his best collective work.

It's more hard than 2...which is a good thing this time around.

Nah the production on a lot of these beats are horrible yet Joe still makes them great songs. That's what separates him from other artist. You give thesetype of beats to most of these new rappers and we'll be calling it complete trash. You put Budden on it and it's some of the best music this year.

Ok so Ive listened to the whole thing 7 times and Im still not convinced its better than MM2. I mean MM3 is definitely a banging album all the way through, butit doesnt give me that same feeling MM2 did. But props to Joey, he did his thing once again.

I might get yelled at for this but I also skip those tracks along with 3 sides to a story, song bores me now.

Back
Top Bottom