=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

after you keep listening the beats that aren't dope or that are just okay grow on you b/c he rips every verse on here ...

as of right now ... yes > that MM2 ...

_ is seriously one of the realest.

^ this man speaks the truth.

I HATE how some of the tracks on here fade out though, that iish is annoying

After about 10 listens.....WOW. I now believe all the hype, this fool is##*$@!* nutz
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I had to go back and listen to MM2....

I admit, I never really cared for Joe but I never denied that he had flow

After a few spins, I'm really gettin into this.

...And I've found myself spinning 'All of Me' back to back.

my dude ... when i first d/l'd the cd ... when i got to All of Me I played it like 15, 20 times in a row ... !sh is like 7 minutes ...

Originally Posted by young dr0

my dude ... when i first d/l'd the cd ... when i got to All of Me I played it like 15, 20 times in a row ... !sh is like 7 minutes ...

Same. Every other song has about 4-7 plays. All of Me is easily at 17

Originally Posted by ampadi karan

So after listening to it, what were your favorite songs on this album that just made you go wow.

Hands down fav was All of Me ... > Long Way ... then Ventilation / Warfare / Hiatus / 5th Gear then majority of the rest of the CD ... very few tracks Idon't spin repeatedly ... but those are the one I repeat a whole lot.

All of Me is just flat out fire. I was driving down the street and i just zoned out thinking this boy is nuts

HOW!? HOWW can some of ya'll say that this on MM2 level or even seeing it?!
Joe lyrics is on point as usaul but who ever made these beats its just the reason i just cant listen to this. Word to me i forced! my self to spin this tapestart to end 3 times last night and i only like the stack song, and its mainly the lil accapella stack is spitting at start, if dude had put a beat on that idprobably hate it...

MM2 is 50 trillions time better then this and its solely because of the beats i know we gotta listen to lyrics but when i hear this boring beat in really nothaving me in the mood(get it mood..)
old school mouse
so serious
if i die tomorrow
eff it every track on MM2 was hot
this*@%! right here was wayyy over rated....

last week i went around yellin " STACK THAT CHEESE, STACK THAT CHEESE"

this week im runnin 'round my house yellin "ARE U IN THOSE SHOES YET!!"
laugh.gif

ive been through this cd enough times at this point to give my honest opinion.

i already thought it was classic,,, but now,,,,,,,,,,,, i have decided that.....................

MM3 > MM2

which is amazing being that MM2 is a classic.
pimp.gif

I'm considering purchasing this joint.

Joey is a blessing. It's just that he's not always in your ear, so he doesn't seem all that great. As it stands, Joey is up next.

And would the radio please play "Ventilation." It's a shame.

MM3 is solid but no way is it better than MM2.

MM2 set the mood perfectly, beats were on point, quality is fine, and lyrics were classic. Every song is good beside maybe one.
That can't be said about MM3. But it's still a solid tape, it's hard to beat MM2 anyway.

Joe buddens is officially my favorite rapper. Jayz doesn't count because he is that dude, but Joe is a breath of fresh air.

Back
Top Bottom