=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

What a good day, first the dark knight trailer, now this.... bad news i work at 8am and just now about to hear it
frown.gif
gonna get no sleep

just got it about to give it a spin before i go to sleep. But it sounds we have something on the level of MM2 which will make me happy

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

yea he took some shots at Jay, I find this interesting seeing how Jay is his favorite rapper.
yo let me pipe ya sister...the one with no hair in between...nah'meen?

Chicks dig me cuz my skin is the color of toast/ You can come around my way see me on the block/ My pants leg rolled up so you can see my yellow tube socks/ You see my LA Gears, you see my Voltron shirt/ You feel the pain, you turn blue like a cartoon smurf
laugh.gif
roll.gif
Killa BH is a damn fool

all of me...this n made me want to go get a pack of pens and some compositions, song got me on some lights off lookin out the window staring at the citylights
three types of n's, you either make shh happen, watch shh happen or not know what happen
so im wonderin if a higher power is tryin to undermine/when you shoot for the stars, sometimes your gun'll jam
true
tired.gif

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....this dude is the nicest out...i'm stayin awake to listen like i dont have basketball practice in acouple hours

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damn.

i got ALL OF ME on repeat ... i s h is amazing ... this and SECRETS ... Budden & Lupe are the best out ...

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Joe goin at Jay
pimp.gif
... and Ima big Jay fan too, I wanna see how this pans out or if its just gonna be ignored????

oh it will get ignored. Jay will get in an interview and say somethin to avoid the situation and say somethin like "when your on top you're alwaysgoin to take shots blah blah blah i wish the best for Joe blah blah hamptons and G6s blah blah blah"

oh it will get ignored. Jay will get in an interview and say somethin to avoid the situation and say somethin like "when your on top you're always goin to take shots blah blah blah i wish the best for Joe blah blah hamptons and G6s blah blah blah"
I mean Hov going back at him would be a waste of time, that would benefit him none.If anything Joey would get more promotion other than his"Internet Soldiers". Hov could GO OFF on Budden,look at it like this, Jay is JOeys favorite rapper and he dropped him from the label after shelvinghim. What could Joe say about Jay that hasn't already been said? He has been throwing shots at him for years on how, he was mad, he got overlooked andpassed on,Jay-Z is old and he is Michael Jordan. I mean all of that is old now and I'm a Joe Budden fan. Dude is nice behind the mic but he just needs togive up being salty and dissing def jam when it obviously is going unnoticed.

I feel ashamed...I think I slept on Budden since Pump it up...I know ya'll probably gon hate me, but I was just in "other directions" musically.But all his stuff like 'Focus' and*+%+ were hot. Like, I just want to know where to start...please don't kill me, i'm just lookin for helpwhere to start back right with Budden
laugh.gif
...Rather where I need to start then go afterwards..

Back
Top Bottom