=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I feel ashamed...I think I slept on Budden since Pump it up...I know ya'll probably gon hate me, but I was just in "other directions" musically. But all his stuff like 'Focus' and*+%+ were hot. Like, I just want to know where to start...please don't kill me, i'm just lookin for help where to start back right with Budden
laugh.gif
...Rather where I need to start then go afterwards..
son i slept on Joe too, what brought me in was Mood Muzik 2, it was my mans an he popped it in on a ride somewhere, needless to say I aint give that cdback. I never heard mm1. mm3 is official too i been lookin forward to it an he came through.

Man F!!!! it
i preorder it, but who knows when its gonna actually come, ima go get it and listen for myself.

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

It's still flames but MM2 was better IMO.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one. I liked the "darkness" of MM2. I really related to the depression. MM3 as a whole is just on a lighternote but it still has some fire. I'm sure I'll make a MM2.5 with a couple added tracks like "Outcast", "Where Did It Go Wrong",and what not

My dude Joey ripped it....

Its a shame than Ransom had the worst verse on Family Reuninion

Send him our love =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I dont think he will...at least I dont think he should. I look at it as Joey gettin some @+%% off his chest that was overdue. Not like he really tryin to go athov but just lettin him know how this whole situation made him feel.

This mixtape is coke so far though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I dont think he will...at least I dont think he should. I look at it as Joey gettin some @+%% off his chest that was overdue. Not like he really tryin to go at hov but just lettin him know how this whole situation made him feel.

pimp.gif

alot of it was him lettin of steam but some of them lines was straight shots at that nigerian... major deal or not u gotta respect joey... i think hov goneact like aint !*#% happen tho... then get at him subliminally on a feature in a month or so...

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

I dont think he will...at least I dont think he should. I look at it as Joey gettin some @+%% off his chest that was overdue. Not like he really tryin to go at hov but just lettin him know how this whole situation made him feel.

pimp.gif

alot of it was him lettin of steam but some of them lines was straight shots at that nigerian... major deal or not u gotta respect joey... i think hov gone act like aint !*#% happen tho... then get at him subliminally on a feature in a month or so...
He need to respond by lettin this man drop a Classic LP and stop sleepin on dude.
This tape should wake everybody in that DJ buildin up to realize the potential they was sleepin on.
But u already kno the latter is gonna happen wit Jay sayin a sublim in a freestyle or interview or whatever.

I'm in the process of "receiving" it now. Has anyone already gotten their copy that pre-ordered it? This is BS though.

I tried to tell ya'll.... ABSOLUTE FIRE.... BEST ALBUM IN LAST TEN... I've had my copy for about a week now... But make sure ya'll go BUY THE ALBUM

You THINK THIS IS A MIXTAPE!!!!.... 1. It's on sale 2. There's no way you can can compare this to ANYTHING you bought this year... and 3. this is not a"Mixtape" it's an ALBUM!!!!

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

You THINK THIS IS A MIXTAPE!!!!.... 1. It's on sale 2. There's no way you can can compare this to ANYTHING you bought this year... and 3. this is not a "Mixtape" it's an ALBUM!!!!

You too hype son if this is an album then it shoulda been called MM3 Fail, sales wise it wont sell. Mixtapes are on sale you do know that right?2. Aintnothing to compare it too except for my Wii n my new G5 Mac 3.
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom