=== Official MM3 Post Vol. Yes, I Am In That Mood - NH ===

The only gripe I have is some of the songs cut out when hes still rapping... seems more angry then MM2 aside from Dumb Out

Is it just me or is it a little similiar to mm2? IMO this is how I see it....

hiatus=dumb out
secrets=3 sides to a story
dear diary=if i die tomorrow
6 minutes of death=family reunion
40 licks=star inside

?

finally got it, so far so good
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

You THINK THIS IS A MIXTAPE!!!!.... 1. It's on sale 2. There's no way you can can compare this to ANYTHING you bought this year... and 3. this is not a "Mixtape" it's an ALBUM!!!!
calm DOWN
roll.gif

Just finished listening to it. It's dope but not the next coming of Christ in mixtape form. I'll definitely be giving it some spins but it'll beplayed out for me in less than a month, I can already tell.

Originally Posted by Breezy1one

You THINK THIS IS A MIXTAPE!!!!.... 1. It's on sale 2. There's no way you can can compare this to ANYTHING you bought this year... and 3. this is not a "Mixtape" it's an ALBUM!!!!

roll.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
kids.

If only Joey could get some better production and beats. As much as i want to like this, it just isn't there for me. Not getting the same vibes as MM2.

Originally Posted by Jokey III

just started listening to it and its pretty good so far
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
agreed.

whats peeps ratin (so far) between American gangsta, MM3, and the Cool?
ill be gettin the cool Tues;.

laugh.gif
so where's all those dudes who got all defensive and were adamant that i was reaching and looking too much into the Jay/Joey situation at now??dumb#$%@##...

^
laugh.gif
Yea Joey was gettin at dude on some Cam issh, it caught me off guardat first the way he transitioned into it. All truth tho, I dont care for that battle if it arises that much tho.

smokin.gif

Come home from work to listen to this, gonna have to give thoughts after I listen to this at least twice
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dope mixtape...not album people, M-I-X-T-A-P-E!

The Cool, American Gangster as far as albums go....Joey got it locked for mixtape of the year though

Damn I just heard the mixtape
pimp.gif
... Show him Our Love, %#$$ was crazy, wanted me to shed a couple tears
tired.gif
laugh.gif
... And the Killa BH skits are mad funny
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's dope but not the next coming of Christ in mixtape form.

don't tell these dudes that...this is the best thing since illmatic to them and Joey is top 5 dead or alive

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by RavageBX

It's dope but not the next coming of Christ in mixtape form.

don't tell these dudes that...this is the best thing since illmatic to them and Joey is top 5 dead or alive

"Top 5 Dead or Alive, and thats just off one LP."

Back
Top Bottom