Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

how many people went to take a piss and the match was over...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

36 seconds smh.

tim punked out on that sub a bit.

frank talking about gsp?

really?
Word. Frank still bitter over his loss to GSP. He specifically said GSP and BJ. No mention of The Spider?

C'mon Timmy, 36 seconds???

Vera disappointed.

Silva demolished Irvin. I'd like to see Silva defend his belt against Okami first before fighting again at 205.

Arlovski looked good, but then again, he was fighting Rothwell.

I remember reading Fedor wanted to fight 2-3 times before the end of the year? Have him fight Barnett. Then Arlovski. If Randy is cleared to fight by the endof the year, let it be on the NYE's card or the Superbowl card.

Right now, my top 5 P4P is:

5. Forrest
4. Penn
3. GSP
2. Fedor
1. Silva

IMO, I can't put Fedor at anything BUT 1st as far as P4P goes. He has never had a real defeat, only time he ever lost was due to a cut. I would love to seeFedor go out there and fight some of the other top guys @ his weight, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

^Damn, Fedor at 1 over Silva? Tough to call, but The Spider is just too much
smh.gif
sick.gif

I can't place him any lower than first.

I always have a soft-spot for guys that are undefeated, it's definitely not a big gap between 1-2 IMO.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

36 seconds smh.

tim punked out on that sub a bit.

frank talking about gsp?

really?
Word. Frank still bitter over his loss to GSP. He specifically said GSP and BJ. No mention of The Spider?

C'mon Timmy, 36 seconds???

Vera disappointed.

Silva demolished Irvin. I'd like to see Silva defend his belt against Okami first before fighting again at 205.

Arlovski looked good, but then again, he was fighting Rothwell.

I remember reading Fedor wanted to fight 2-3 times before the end of the year? Have him fight Barnett. Then Arlovski. If Randy is cleared to fight by the end of the year, let it be on the NYE's card or the Superbowl card.

Right now, my top 5 P4P is:

5. Forrest
4. Penn
3. GSP
2. Fedor
1. Silva
Okami is pulling out because of a hand injury so it looks like Côté will fill in vs Anderson at UFC 88 in Georgia. Forrest top 5 P4P? Slap!

Anderson Silva is just a beast. He just caught he leg and BOOM!!!! Irvin is just writhing in pain. All crawled up like a baby.

Just reconfirms that Fedor and Silva are the two p4p best fighters in the world. There's only about 3 more people Fedor needs to fight and then there'snoone in the HW division that could take him.

fedor #1 p4p

the spider #2

fedor has fought bigger fighters than him at only 6 feet tall

anderson silva @ 6'2" has been fighting smaller fighters in the middleweight division. even james irvin looked a lil smaller compared to anderson.

Silva isn't the 2nd best fighter in his weight class. He more like top 10 maybe.

here my list of top 5 right now.

1. Fedor( he is not human at all)
2. big nog( only fighter to ever have a draw against Fedor.)
3. Barnett(cant be submitted)
4. Couture( rule the UFC with a iron fist)
5. Cro Cop(only reason he is so low is because his @%+ seem lost right now.)

Silva isn't the 2nd best fighter in his weight class. He more like top 10 maybe.
if that means he isnt 2nd, he's first then you are correct.

but if you mean he isnt even the 2nd best, only top 10 then i defy you to name 9 middleweights better than anderson silva.

that p4p list of yours is busted too.

1. anderson silva.
2. fedor emelianenko
3. georges st. pierre
4. bj penn.
5.?

no one else is really consistently fights on this high of a level right now. would have put rampage just few weeks ago. if it was a power ranking then maybeforrest but power rankings have a lot to do with momentum. talent/skill wise, i dunno. shogun, hendo, chuck, gomi, filho, all could have an argument.

Fedor's next fight will be on December in Japan just a heads up.....Great victories for Fedor,Anderson, Vera, Arlovski,Barnett, Especially Vitor Trainingwith Chutebox then coming over to Xtreme couture just a couple of days before his fight has all paid off......Phenom is back! Deng i wish Aleksander wasfighting too but he didn't get approved, it would've been over first round via TKO on Buenentello. Couture's UFC contract will be over byoctober.......he already signed a deal with HDNET fights. Like i stated before Okami has a hand injury...so yea cote could def be the one, which definitely hasno chance. My top 5 P4P:
1.Fedor-(Fought the best in pride, then dissapeared and fought a silly giant, but proved yesterday he's the best P4P by fighting a wellknown top competitor.)
2. A. Silva-(dominated/ran through middleweight, especially defeated Dan henderson the Pride Welterweight(US Middleweight Champion) and nowSilva moving up looking for more).
3. BJ penn-(Real talk, A lot of people hate him but lets be real this guy is named the Prodgy for a reason and he has fought in DIFFERENTweight classes and defeated Renzo & Rodrigo Gracie at 185, and lost & held a decision with Machida at 205lbs, which i cant see no one do in 205 now. Bjis dedicated than ever).
4.Pierre-(The guy is unstoppable, there has been arguements about him and BJ going up and down as usual but for me the list will change oncethese two meet again. Pierre is stronger more mentaly focused now as a fighter and i dont see anyone getting him at 170 right now. Win over Hughes & Penn,Pierre trains as if he was going against not only one person but an army).
5.) Machida- (Call me crazy but this guy deserves the spot. Anderson vs. Machida would never happen cuz there close friends and trainingpartners, Anderson stated that he doesn't want the 205 belt, It's Machida's belt and his goal. Much respect. I don't see no one destroying himat 205, he's undefeated, Forrest vs. Machida was going to happen but Forrest was injured back then. Machida would destroy Forrest. Machida doesn't looktough, he looks small, but he's strong & powerful. Lyoto's style may look boring but it works and he has it all to be champion).

Originally Posted by 2pacalypsmNOW

Fedor's next fight will be on December in Japan just a heads up.....Great victories for Fedor,Anderson, Vera, Arlovski,Barnett, Especially Vitor Training with Chutebox then coming over to Xtreme couture just a couple of days before his fight has all paid off......Phenom is back! Deng i wish Aleksander was fighting too but he didn't get approved, it would've been over first round via TKO on Buenentello. Couture's UFC contract will be over by october.......he already signed a deal with HDNET fights. Like i stated before Okami has a hand injury...so yea cote could def be the one, which definitely has no chance. My top 5 P4P:
1.Fedor-(Fought the best in pride, then dissapeared and fought a silly giant, but proved yesterday he's the best P4P by fighting a well known top competitor.)
2. A. Silva-(dominated/ran through middleweight, especially defeated Dan henderson the Pride Welterweight(US Middleweight Champion) and now Silva moving up looking for more).
3. BJ penn-(Real talk, A lot of people hate him but lets be real this guy is named the Prodgy for a reason and he has fought in DIFFERENT weight classes and defeated Renzo & Rodrigo Gracie at 185, and lost & held a decision with Machida at 205lbs, which i cant see no one do in 205 now. Bj is dedicated than ever).
4.Pierre-(The guy is unstoppable, there has been arguements about him and BJ going up and down as usual but for me the list will change once these two meet again. Pierre is stronger more mentaly focused now as a fighter and i dont see anyone getting him at 170 right now. Win over Hughes & Penn, Pierre trains as if he was going against not only one person but an army).
5.) Machida- (Call me crazy but this guy deserves the spot. Anderson vs. Machida would never happen cuz there close friends and training partners, Anderson stated that he doesn't want the 205 belt, It's Machida's belt and his goal. Much respect. I don't see no one destroying him at 205, he's undefeated, Forrest vs. Machida was going to happen but Forrest was injured back then. Machida would destroy Forrest. Machida doesn't look tough, he looks small, but he's strong & powerful. Lyoto's style may look boring but it works and he has it all to be champion).
Swap GSP and BJ and I co-sign 100%

Jesus. Does anyone have a gif of the knockout. I missed the fights hoping I would see Batman, but had to settle for Wanted. My weekend FTL

^ im hearing larger locals had massive lineups for the dark knight. i got in with no issues tho
happy.gif

that cut on irvin's face was from a simple straight
eek.gif

and with his right nonetheless.

silva hasnt even caught a fighter clean across the chin yet.

i dont even know if i would wanna see that happen
sick.gif

man, i just used a lot of emoticons,
laugh.gif

also, im behind the fedor/arlovski idea.

Boo @ Barnett. Dude was gettin so hyped like he had the best KO of the night :/

I'm glad Vera won but he clearly was exhausted. If he fought a more aggressive fighter last night he would've lost. He's gotta learn how to utilizehis reach since he's pretty tall for his weight class AND he's also an athlete, I was expecting some flying knees last night which didn't happen.I'll give him 2 fights before he's settled but in the LHW, there's no time to relax.

Back
Top Bottom