Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I watched Fight night because I didn't wanna pay for the Affliction. Sounds like I really missed a solid card. Competition will only make the UFC better

Sorry, wildout. I totally forgot this was on. Luckily, I have to pull an all-nighter for my exam tomorrow. Alvarez vs. Crusher was just on and was a straightslugfest. Great fight.

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

Silva isn't the 2nd best fighter in his weight class. He more like top 10 maybe.

here my list of top 5 right now.

1. Fedor( he is not human at all)
2. big nog( only fighter to ever have a draw against Fedor.)
3. Barnett(cant be submitted)
4. Couture( rule the UFC with a iron fist)
5. Cro Cop(only reason he is so low is because his @%+ seem lost right now.)

Cro Cop is not Top 5. No. way. in. hell.
Sorry, wildout. I totally forgot this was on. Luckily, I have to pull an all-nighter for my exam tomorrow. Alvarez vs. Crusher was just on and was a straight slugfest. Great fight.
What happened? I'm the Alvarez War Wagon right now mannn
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Silva isn't the 2nd best fighter in his weight class. He more like top 10 maybe.

Sorry, wildout. I totally forgot this was on. Luckily, I have to pull an all-nighter for my exam tomorrow. Alvarez vs. Crusher was just on and was a straight slugfest. Great fight.
laugh.gif

Both fighters were trading punches wildly. Alvarez went down from a punch but Kawajiri couldn't finish him. Trading more punches and Alvarez cathes himwth an uppercut. He steps back tinking the fight is over but the referee says keep fighting. Alvarez finishes him on top with hammerfists and punhes.

Faber is there with his boy. Benavidez looks good at 138.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

laugh.gif

Both fighters were trading punches wildly. Alvarez went down from a punch but Kawajiri couldn't finish him. Trading more punches and Alvarez cathes him wth an uppercut. He steps back tinking the fight is over but the referee says keep fighting. Alvarez finishes him on top with hammerfists and punhes.

Faber is there with his boy. Benavidez looks good at 138.

Thanks man. I just go the stream and missed it. Now I'm watching... well I don't know who I'm watching. This is the quietest crowd I've everheard. I know the Japanese fans are much more respectful to their fighters but damn, Bas is falling asleep
laugh.gif

Edit: Okay, Bas is drunk. "Punches, punches, and dunches, punches"- Bas
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene44103

This is one sick cut. It just came from one punch.

when he got knocked down he wasnt cut as bad. it was when u got punched numerous times on the ground without intelligently defending himself that causedthe cut to get bigger

still
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

ANY1 WATCHING DREAM 5 OR IM I ALONE......

I got you. I think there's a total of 3 now and if it wasn't for this post I would've never known the start time (and technically, I didn'tbecause I missed the start).

hironaka with crazy exchange, man feel alone......

edit: thnx mayhem atleast we got people to talk lol

double edit: hironaka wins! what the heck boxing?!?!?!

Yeah I was like
nerd.gif
when that pic came up.

We got one more fight until it hits the fights we've been waiting for (Akiyama, Hunt/Allstair, EDDIE ALVAREZ/Aoki).

I really, really love Dream. Don't know what it is, maybe it's the Pride nostalgia, but I love everything about this promotion right now.

Are they skipping the Tokoro/Yamazaki fight because this is the longest wait ever.

FABER

I might have to take back what I said, because I'm about to fall asleep because of this damn intermission...

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

We need to see Kid vs. Faber. Who do you guys have?

At this point, I'm not sure. I used to say Kid, but now I think Faber would win. Maybe it's because I haven't seen Kid fight in forever.

Yamazaki's entrance music is not helping me stay up right now.

Bas is FADED
laugh.gif

DAMN IT
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I'm gonna catch this tomorrow, I gotta sleep and then workout early tomorrow.

I have to say it again, Bas is FADED.
laugh.gif

Didn't look too bad. Sucks though, I wanted to see him fight in the finals. Makes me almost want to sleep now.

Bas saying Baldes of Glory was a funny movie. Hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom