Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Cluex

n26304183_32957923_8969.jpg

2zejtrr.jpg

nover with family and gf

i have more pics but too lazy right now. i got on the show a couple of times.. if you dvr'd it.. check for me.. me and my boy opened up the show
arianny celeste
pimp.gif

phillipe's gf is kinda cute. looks kinda young too but thats an asian thing
laugh.gif
i bet had some frustration sex after that lost
devil.gif

Damn, Wanderlai Silva trains like a beast. I'm a fan of Rampage but he needs to be on top of his game to have a shot at beating Wandy. I won't besurprised if Wandy KO's him again.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Its almost a week away. Good card GREAT card IMO.

Fixed for ya
wink.gif

MAIN CARD

Champ Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans (for UFC light heavyweight title)
Champ Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title)
C.B. Dollaway vs. Mike Massenzio
Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva
Mustafa Al-Turk vs. Cheick Kongo

PRELIMINARY CARD

Dean Lister vs. Yushin Okami
Mark Burch vs. Antoni Hardonk
Reese Andy vs. Matt Hamill
Brad Blackburn vs. Ryo Chonan
Pat Berry vs. Dan Evensen

i havent been keeping up with this thread

is hong man choi gonna fight cro cop december 31 edit: nvm he is any links to this

Only one more day till UFC 92. I can't wait. Anybody else going?

MAIN CARD
Champ Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evans (for UFC light heavyweight title) -UD
Champ Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title) -TKO3
C.B. Dollaway vs. Mike Massenzio - SUB2
Quinton Jackson vs. Wanderlei Silva - KO3
Mustafa Al-Turk vs. Cheick Kongo -TKO2 via GNP

PRELIMINARY CARD
Dean Lister vs. Yushin Okami - UD
Mark Burch vs. Antoni Hardonk - KO1
Reese Andy vs. Matt Hamill - TKO3 via GNP
Brad Blackburn vs. Ryo Chonan - SD
Pat Berry vs. Dan Evensen - TKO1

MAIN CARD

Champ Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Frank Mir (for interim UFC heavyweight title)

PRELIMINARY CARD
Dean Lister vs. Yushin Okami
Mark Burch vs. Antoni Hardonk
Reese Andy vs. Matt Hamill
Brad Blackburn vs. Ryo Chonan
Pat Berry vs. Dan Evensen

Eilers Shot Dead
Justin Eilers was shot and died shortly after on Friday morning in an apparent domestic disturbance at an acquaintance's home in Canyon County, Idaho. Eilers was 30 years old.

Canyon County sheriffs arrived at the residence at 10:44 p.m. MST, where Eilers was found shot and wounded.

"Emergency medical staff took live-saving measures, but they were unsuccessful," said Capt. Dana Maxfield.

Eilers was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy conducted Friday released the cause of death as a single gunshot wound to the chest. The bullet reportedly punctured Eilers' lung before exiting his body, said Monte Cox, Eiler's longtime manager.

Cox said Eilers had gathered with relatives for the holidays, but tensions escalated with an ex-girlfriend, also in attendance. Eilers was asked to leave the residence, but was said to have refused and began throwing dishes and other objects in protest. The home's owner was then said to have pulled a gun on Eilers and shot him in the chest after a brief verbal confrontation.

Eilers' ex-girlfriend, mother, and young son were said to have been in the room at the time of the shooting.

James Robert Malec, 48, was arrested and charged with second degree murder in relation with the shooting, said Capt. Maxfield. It is believed that Malec is Eilers' mother's boyfriend. Capt. Maxfield could not confirm this relationship or Eilers' alleged interaction with the ex-girlfriend. Maxfield did confirm that numerous relatives were at the scene at the time of the shooting.

Eilers was introduced to the fight game by close friend and former UFC champion Jens Pulver, who saw potential in the former Iowa State middle linebacker. After a brief tryout, Eilers became a member of the formidable Miletich Martial Arts team.

A well-liked figure in the fight community, the athletic heavyweight quickly rose through the ranks and fought for the UFC heavyweight championship against Andrei Arlovski at UFC 51 in June 2005. The fight was stopped 4:10 into the first round when Eilers incurred a knee injury and collapsed to the canvas.

Eilers (19-7-1) appeared in the Octagon four times, and went 1-3 in the UFC.

The Boise native reeled off 10 victories in his next 11 fights and got his second title bid for the EliteXC promotion in 2008.

After a second-round loss to the much heftier Antonio Silva last July, Eilers announced he'd be moving down to the 205-pound division.

"He was really getting his fight career together," said Cox, who called Eilers a good friend.

http://www.sherdog.com/ne...ws/eilers-shot-dead-15598

This sucks
frown.gif

Damn. RIP to Eilers.

Page is gonna get worked. Wandy has his number and looks so pumped for this fight. You would think he was the one who has lost the first 2 fights.

I think Nog, Wandy, CB, Rashad and Kongo win their fights.

I can't seem to get why people don't like Rashad.

I've just recently started making the rounds on like MMAJunkie and Sherdog and what not, but damn, people really don't like Rashad.

Either way, I think Rashad/Forrest is a coin flip. I'm pulling for Rampage and Nog. I'm also hoping to see a bunch of first round finishes so I cansee Okami on TV, or maybe even Hardonk kicking the **** out of someone's legs.

MAIN CARD

thats how I got it tonight, People hate rashad because he was a "Show off" in his first fight in the ultimate fighter show, People can't seem to give this guy a break. On the other hand I think he's very under rated and will show his skills tonight.

Im pumped for this card, but I would rather see lister and okami than dolloway and massenzio.

MAIN CARD
Champ Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evens (for UFC light heavyweight title)

I think Rashad is overrated. I don't care if he beat Chuck. Chuck is past his prime. I hope Quinton knocks out Silva.

this whole interim title thing is still bs.

any time an interim title is in effect, said title should be voided when the actual championship returns.

furthermore, said actual championship should be vacated and contested over by the former champ and former interim champ, immediately.

Originally Posted by esco1

MAIN CARD
Champ Forrest Griffin vs. Rashad Evens (for UFC light heavyweight title)

I think Rashad is overrated. I don't care if he beat Chuck. Chuck is past his prime. I hope Quinton knocks out Silva.

rashad is not overrated even though chuck is a old,beatdown piece of dog crap
ohwell.gif

Can't wait for tonight's show.

1. Forrest Griffin (205) vs. Rashad Evans (203) for the 205-pound title
-Griffin by decision
2. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (246) vs. Frank Mir (251) for the Interim Title and the next shot at Brock Lesnar
-Nog by submission in 2nd round
3. Quinton Jackson (206) vs. Wanderlei Silva (203) in the epic rematch
-Rampage by KO in the 2nd round
4. Mustafa Al-Turk (237) vs. Cheick Kongo (233)
-Kongo by KO in the 1st round
5. C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Mike Massenzio (184)
-Don't know either guy

Back
Top Bottom