Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I like both guys (more matt), but I think bisping got the better part of matt in the 3rd. Bisping was throwing combos while matt was handing out one hand grenades. cant blame the judges.

btw, how did u guys like the kongo/crocop match? :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

Henderson looks REALLY tired...

Jackson has it in the bag right now, IMO.
-|LESGodSonC0|-

TEAMYANKEES

JACKSON!!!! YES!!
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Thoughts on the show:

-Is Cro Cop's heart still in fighting??? He didn't look interested in his fight at all. What do you do with him next?

-Hamill got robbed. I had him winning the first two rounds. Talk about homecourt advantage.

- Rampage won with no doubt. I wanted Dan to win but oh well. Send him to the middleweight division. As far as Rampage is concerned, let him fight the winner of Shogun/Forrest. Let Wandy fight Chuck if he beats Jardine. The you have the winners of Chuck/Wandy and Rampage/Shogun fight one another. Wait, I don't think Wandy would fight Shogun...
Sacramento Kings

Griffin Vs Tito .........good fight Griffin had a lot of heart
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Belinelli - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Unification bout was good. 5th round was a slugfest. Rampage looked close to getting the stoppge at the end of the fight.

hammil won that fight. he gassed and bisping really pummeled him in the 3rd but he won the first two rounds.

i really wonder where cro cop is going to go from here, he's way out of the title picture now.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

"Hamill got robbed" is a HUGE understatement.

Rampage looked tough, but Henderson had him cornered. It sure wasn't the destruction-bout that alot of people were preaching about.

Great show for free.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Hamil, I feel bad for dude but he has a good heart and will come back and finish Bisbing with ease next time. Heck Bis may not get a next time because he's so garbage dude may get beat out of his contract.

Cro-cop may got the Tito syndrone. You get knocked off your pedistal once and your heart is stomped on.

I'm happy for Rampage, he did an excellent job technically warding off Dans power and wrestling.

Thoughts for later....I'm worried about my boy Anderson Silva if Dan moves down. Anderson will have to punch and kick him way more than Rampage to knock him out. Wrestling Dan is so strong so I'm worried for my boy.
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

I can't believe that decision, Hammil clearly won. He was pounding bisbing, cut him in both eyes! And the announcers didn't even say @#%$ about it. I really feel bad for Hammil :smh:
smh.gif
Bandwagon Cal Fan​

Hendo and Bisping should both move to 185. It would really shore up that weaksauce division.
Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^henderson doesnt need to, hes just so versatile fighting in different weight class since Pride pretty much made him used to do that @#%$
CHECK THIS!

wow I really didn't know Hammil improved that much WOW.

Rampage str8 took him to school. I loved the fight but wished it woulda ended with more action. Overall good show to me.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Hamill got robbed big time. I was surprised with the improvement in his standup, but he still has work to do.

Also, that guy Houston Alexander was impressive. Guy has a lot of power.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
2007 NFC West Champs!!!​
TEAM XBOX360​
.::joebruin00::.​

Back
Top Bottom