Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Going to be out of town this weekend in Detroit and Ann Arbor. Probably too drunk to watch any of this stuff seriously. TiVo is wonderful.
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

Per UFCJunkie.com.

The full results included:

Ian McCall def. Coty Wheeler via TKO (strikes) Round 3 (4:34)
Blas Avena def. Joe Benoit via submision (guillotine choke) Round 1 (0:29)
Donald Cerrone def. Kenneth Alexander via submission (triangle choke) Round 1 (0:56)
Bryan Baker def. Jesse Forbes via TKO (strikes) Round 1 (4:15)
Marcus Hicks def. Scott McAfee via submision (guillotine choke) Round 1 (2:15)
John Alessio def. Marcelo Brito via unanimous decision
Miguel Torres def. Jeff Bedard via submission (triangle choke) Round 1 (2:30)
Brian Stann def. Jeremiah Billington via TKO (strikes) Round 1 (3:07)
Bantamweight champ Chase Beebe def. Rani Rahya via unanimous decision
Lightweight champ Rob McCullough def. Rich Crunkilton TKO (stoppage) Round 1 (1:29)

My DVR didn't record the McCullogh/Crunkilton fight. Sucks...
Sacramento Kings

Alright then, let's do this.

UFC 75 PREDICTIONS Let's see what ya got.

rooting for Rampage, Cro Cop, Bisping.

predictions:

Hendo def. Rampage. by TKO in 4th.
Cro Cop def. Congo by KO in 2nd.
Bisping def. Hammil by Split decision.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

UFC 75 predictions:

Henderson def. Rampage by TKO in 3rd.
Cro Cop by KO in 2nd.
My suprise of the night-Hammil def. Bisping by TKO in 3rd.
Sacramento Kings

MAIN CARD

* PRIDE champion Dan Henderson vs. UFC champion Quinton Jackson (for both light heavyweight belts) via UD
* Marcus Davis vs. Paul Taylor (swing bout) via KO in 2
* Mirko Cro Cop Filipovic vs. Cheick Kongo via KO in 1
* Michael Bisping vs. Matt Hamill via TKO in 1
* Houston Alexander
NC STATE WOLFPACK​

Hendo by UD
CroCop by KO in the 1st
Bisping by sub in Rd 2 (Hamill will gas and buckle)
Sakara by UD
Davis by KO Rd 2
MICHIGAN WOLVERINES

I posted back there on a diff page

but

Rampage
Crocop
Taylor, I want to say Davis but i'm goin on a gut feeling
Bisping cannot lose to Hammill this fight means too much to him
and Sakara

anyone think the Fedor v. Randy for Early 08 announcement rumor is legit? If so :pimp:
pimp.gif

Sweet........Karo added for the UFC in November. :D
happy.gif
Team Nerd
Don't Be So Humble:
You Are Not That Great

Posted on numerous MMA websites:

"Dave Meltzer is reporting that Fedor Emelianenko is supposed to be coming to UFC tomorrow night in London after doing a seminar that day in France. If he's shown on camera and identified, he's likely in, at least in their minds, even if they don't actually say that. If he's not shown, no agreement has been made."

Sacramento Kings

Damn..I'm hyped as hell for this, If Rampage wins, its going to be sweet pandemonium.

You guys can vote for the top 3 fighters in the UFC by going to the fighters list and it'll be in the lower right corner. I almost feel bad Babulu is no longer there, Stephan Bonner is now on the list.

75.ufc.com/ :lol:
laugh.gif
secretwd9.jpg
This happiness is killing her.

www.myspace.com/polyamorousboy3

uhhhh oh god its on tip of my tongue

OH YEa

is it Lyoto/Ryoto Machida?

that Rich Franklin win gave it away to me

hopefully rampage comes through with the win
henderson's cardio isn't too good, reminds me of ortiz when it comes to being exhausted
as for ortiz and evans...i want to say evans, but im pretty sure ortiz will take this...if this was a championship fight and goes 5 rounds, i give it to evans...once again, ortiz cannot last more than 3 rounds
CHECK THIS!

Is that rematch even confirmed for ufc 78 like rumors say? Cuz I don't think Tito wants to fight anywhere but Vegas or Cali right?
Goooooooooonies​

for the kongo/crocop match....its not gonna be a easy fight for crocop as everyone think it will be...kongo is in great atheletic shape, excellent cardio, and lets not forget...hes also a deadly striker with those devestating kicks
not only is kongo all of the above, hes great defensively standing up...he can dodge punches and kicks, but he will get clumsy from time to time and receive some nasty swings to the face....but he can actually take those hits
crocop's kicks to the thighs to kongo wont really do much...kongo is a muay thai fighter...a superb one at that...he can take countless amount of kicks and is still able to last the fight..
crocop will need to dodge those quick light legs from kongo, cause crocop WILL receive some damage from them...its gonna be tough for crocop...but he does have more advatange against kongo...hes more sable on the feet, he can easily take down kongo if he is able to grapple him, and he is MUCH better on the ground offensively and defensively than kongo...so it will be over if kongo gets taken down....
o yea, lets not forget crocop has more experience in the UFC
my prediction: crocop TKO 2nd round or UD
but im still gonna put the money on kongo just cause the odds are so large

CHECK THIS!

Back
Top Bottom