Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Will Silva ever change his entrance music? Whatever amps him up I guess.
laugh.gif

Someone is getting KO'd in this one.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Im no MMA Guru but Velazquez looks to have THE MOST INNEFECTIVE effective GROUND GAME EVER

da hell... is he the lightest hitting heavyweight ever?

just because there was no finish, doesnt mean that it was ineffective in the slightest.

the simple fact of beating kongo makes it effective.

Not even looking for a finish, his strikes were weak and very innacurate. and minus that one choke attempt He looked lost.
It was like he had no game plan, How many dudes will he beat like that? How many other Heavys have no ground defense ? $*+ many guys would continously give uptheir backs like that?
I dunno, Yall tell me...

a little bit off topic, but is anyone else annoyed at how absurdly huge mario yamasaki is compared to the fighters in the ufc 2009: undisputed video game?
laugh.gif

cain's game plan seemed pretty clear.

use his wrestling to put kongo on his *** and keep him there.

a lot of fights end up that way.

It looks like Wandy lost his swag, his stare downs in Pride were classic. Dude's not much of an Axe Murderer anymore, hopefully he still has some of itthough.

Damn, Silva looks tired as hell... Franklin just said he broke his nose?
sick.gif
No wonder he's breathing so hard...

C'mon axe murderer

silva looked up at the clock with 15 left and defeat just rushed over his face .

he's essentially done as a contender.

great fight.

Damn, Silva gave it his all.. He really has to start thinking about his health... One of my favorite fighters, props to Franklin

Damn, Silva should look to hang it up. Dude's had a hell of a career with some highlight KO's but it doesn't look like he has much left in thetank. I don't think going down to 185 will be the answer.

Back
Top Bottom