Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

I cannot wait to see the next episode of tuf because of this..

1f9r11.gif

roll.gif
tittys dropping down to 205 and beating rampage what a joke, and him talking about i want to hit him, the second he hits rampage its over haha

This Greg Jackson mental prep stuff Rashad uses is amazing...now I see why a guy like Keith Jardine can put up great fights with (IMO) limited talent...this isin contrast to say, CB Dolloway
laugh.gif
...Rashad's fighters are focused.

You guys honestly watch this season for the fights?

We all knew they'd be boring fights. Im in it every week to watch Rampage. Dude last night was on point. I was on the floor when I saw that pick of tittiesin the painting. He was rocking the glasses and that smile and the *******.

"You got milk for those *******" x 3

"Rashad is jealous he doesn't have a pair of *******. Always rubbing his nipples"

Shots of Kimbo getting excited he might be back on
roll.gif
And then the utterdisappointment when he doesnt
roll.gif

And everyone talking about Zac when dude is literally like 5 feet away on his bed making poems
roll.gif

Off topic:
I saw this pic today

mma_machida_rua_576.jpg

Looks like Rua is thinking "Damn, I should have worn a suit too"

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I cannot wait to see the next episode of tuf because of this..

1f9r11.gif

ya thats after a fight because you can see the fighters looking at him

so im guessing he loses every match? lol not even marcus can save him.

Anyone catch Marcus saying to the other team "Bye guys, have a great day"

We nicknamed him Green Mile

tittays didnt want anything with rampage

rampage told him to step up to him again and he stood in the back all quiet

I been out of this thread for awhile. Have you guys already discussed this weekends PPV event which I think is exponentially more exciting than TUF.

Main event is pretty obvious and Lyoto should have no problem working his counter-striking gameplan and frustrating Shogun into making a mistake and gettingcaught. No chance this goes all 4 rounds.

I think that Velasquez's wrestling is going to be too much for Rothwell to handle.

Even though everyone and their mama's thinks that Okami is boring, I really hope that fight makes it to the maincard. Assuming my book opens a line on thatfight, that is the one I am targetting to make some coin. Both dudes have strong wrestling, but I think Okami is just too much for Sonnen to handle. Okami islookin to be around the -200 to -250ish range which is not great, but not terrible.

The other fight that I think is an easy money winner is Joe Daddy v. Fisher. I hope my dislike of Fisher is not clouding my judgment here, but I just feel thatJoe's wrestling and top control is going to be too much for Fisher. Fisher is definitely a game though and is capable of catching Joe standing, especiallyif Joe decides to act stupid (as he has in the past) and tries to go toe to toe and make this a kickboxing match against a guy who probably has a 30"reach advantage on him. He needs to treat this fight like he did the fight against Diaz. setup the takedown, get on top, and bash his friggin head in for a 3rdUD win.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Nah Fisher has that one in the bag...
If he can bait Stevenson into turning this into a kickboxing match, then very possible. I just dont see Fisher defending that well againstJoe's takedown (assuming he can set it up) and once Joe gets on top, even though its 5'4 with little alligator arms, I feel that his top game is prettysolid and he can overwhelm dudes on the ground.

Jon Fitch vs. Thiago Alves II @ UFC 107.

9833-Fitch-v-Alves.jpg

Less than 24 hours after Jon Fitch revealed via various social networking avenues that his UFC 106 fight with Ricardo Almeida is off and that a "huge opponent" would step in to fill the opening, UFC president Dana White confirmed it.

Following Thursday's UFC 104 pre-fight press conference, White told MMAWeekly.com that Thiago Alves would be pulled form his UFC 107 bout with Paulo Thiago to step in for the injured Almeida. The bout will, however, take place on the UFC 107 fight card in Memphis, Tenn.

News of the possibility of Alves stepping in to face Fitch was first reported by MMAJunkie.com.

The change infers a much greater impact on the UFC welterweight division than the previously scheduled bouts. Fitch is currently the number two ranked welterweight fighter in the world, while Alves sits at number four. Thiago and Almeida are unranked in the division.

Failing to capture the title from welterweight kingpin Georges St. Pierre at UFC 87, Fitch (19-3) has since won back-to-back bouts against Akihiro Gono and Paulo Thiago.

Alves (16-6), in his most recent action, was also unsuccessful in wresting the title from St. Pierre. Prior to that, he had racked up seven-straight victories including wins over Fitch teammate Josh Koscheck and UFC legend Matt Hughes.

A UFC lightweight title bout between current champion B.J. Penn and challenger Diego Sanchez heads UFC 107 on Dec. 12. Fitch vs. Alves will don the main card.

Hendo talks with Strikeforce.

The UFC president went out to dinner in Beverly Hills only to find Strikeforce CEO Scott Coker dining with Dan Henderson's agent/lawyer, Jordan Feagan.

"What are the (expletive) odds with every restaurant in L.A. that I go to, these guys are here?" said White Thursday afternoon.

Strikeforce and broadcast partner CBS were just the latest in a long line of promotions he was doing battle with, he added.

With Henderson, a stalemate remains over negotiations to keep the former two-division Pride champion in the UFC.

In early August, Henderson became a free agent one month after fulfilling the final fight on his contract with a knockout over Michael Bisping at UFC 100. In late September, he met with White and UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta to bridge a gap in what Henderson expected to be paid and what the UFC was willing to pay him.

That meeting produced no results. Last week, White told Yahoo! Sports that negotiations were over - for now - and Henderson was free to move on.

At a gathering of reporters following the UFC 104 press conference, White said Henderson was asking for too much money.

"The money that he's asking for would make him by far the highest-paid guy in the UFC," said White.

Henderson returned to the Octagon in September 2007 after a nine-year absence and went 3-2 for the promotion in his latest run.

Aaron Crecy, Henderson's friend and business partner, on Thursday afternoon disputed the idea that Henderson was pricing himself out of the market.

"Based on conversations we've had with other fighters and managers, we don't believe that to be the case," he said.

Crecy stated it was the second meeting between Fagan and Strikeforce, the first being an informal coffee meeting two weeks prior.

White bristled at the idea of Henderson jumping ship to Strikeforce.

"I guarantee the offer I made him, Strikeforce can't pay," he said.

However, White stopped short of making any overt attacks against the 39-year-old veteran. As shown on White's on-again-off-again video blog, the two share a relationship filled with adolescent jibes.

Where White might have issued condemnation to another fighter, he teased Henderson.

"You'll never hear me say a bad thing about Dan Henderson, other than he's ugly, and that's just the truth," he said.

Back
Top Bottom