Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

^ this from the guy who doesn't know what '_____ fighter is mechanical' means.

then feebly tries to act condescending about it like it's not a term used to describe lack of fluidity in every sport in the world.

ignore button? absolutely.

here's to never reading your baseless arrogant bs ever again.

*click* .

laugh.gif

Wow.

If Yoshida couldnt deal with Koshcheck's striking, there is no way Johnson wont KO him.

Unless he gasses because of this massive weight cut, Johnson by KO

ooooohhkay...now that that's out the way..

vegas lines are kind for rua...throw down 10 bones and its a decent pay out...i believe he won't make it out the first round but if he gets that luckypunch in...hello half oz!

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

TUF tonight...Kimbo Back?

Is it just me, or is Kimbo just generally likable and entertaining?

I mean, I don't even care if he fights in another episode. (Actually, I hope he doesn't). This show needs more Kimbo and less Rampage. How aboutmaking Kimbo a coach?

Originally Posted by Bastitch

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

TUF tonight...Kimbo Back?

Is it just me, or is Kimbo just generally likable and entertaining?

I mean, I don't even care if he fights in another episode. (Actually, I hope he doesn't). This show needs more Kimbo and less Rampage. How about making Kimbo a coach?

hes always been like able but because of all the hype he got and overrated he got made him hate able which he didn't bring on himself it just came

^ its not even the hype/overrated image he has...dudes personality is all about learning/hard work/being greatful...its hard to hate kimbo.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

^ its not even the hype/overrated image he has...dudes personality is all about learning/hard work/being greatful...its hard to hate kimbo.

no thats why people hated him. Dudes out there root against over hyped people like i root against Brock Lesnar and people Root agaisnt Fedor ( i think he isthe best and people are wrong)

I mean just look at the difference between the two coaches. I know it has been stated last episode that Rampage isn't that kind of "coach", butjust look at the contrasting styles of preparation before the fight. Rashad says some great words to get this fighter motivated to win, while Rampage justkeeps saying "he's got tities! hes got tities!".

supposedly next week's fight will be the best one of the season so far. But then again, it doesn't take much to make it the best fight so far thisseason
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Rampage should be kicked off at this point.

i agree that rampage is a bad coach but seriously how much can he do? he picked the bad people and i doesnt help that Rashad is picking good matches for histeam. Rashad is smarter and has better fighters

Back
Top Bottom