Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Go ahead and let Machida get in the ring with Brock.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

UFC is protecting an "undefeated" fighter

The UFC is on Machida and Silva nuts
I wanna see one of these guys get KOd so bad
I always thought Machida was cool til now

seriously, these two need to fight each other after this BS decision, i wanna hear what dana white has to say
yeah no more "thats my brother" BS obviously they are the only ones who can give each other go

so go ahead and fight already.

nah, shogun clearly beat machida, what im saying is - who does the ufc want to protect more now

Shogun was robbed but with did Machida do to make him not "cool" anymore.. Just wondering..

seriously, these two need to fight each other after this BS decision, i wanna hear what dana white has to say
yeah no more "thats my brother" BS obviously they are the only ones who can give each other go

so go ahead and fight already.

Originally Posted by pUreRetr05

Shogun was robbed but with did Machida do to make him not "cool" anymore.. Just wondering..

He lost the fight, he should have given the belt to Shogun.

grin.gif

Damn I hate seein %@#$ like that...I had a feelin dude had to knock Machida out but damn...how could you give Forrest that win vs. Rampage for a title, butthen give Lyoto the nod when dude basically just survived 5 rounds

Yeah, you can't hate Machida all of a sudden just because the judges/UFC gave him the fight.

laugh.gif
at the title change, that was quick.

Celebrate good times, c'mon!
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but seriously, Rua was supposed to win that fight. I was shocked when the judges gave the fight to Machida.

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

Yeah, you can't hate Machida all of a sudden just because the judges/UFC gave him the fight.

laugh.gif
Yes I can

I dislike favoritism

laugh.gif
Yes I can

I dislike favoritism
that "favoritism" has nothing to do with machida himself though.

you can't expect a fighter to come out and say he lost. of course he's gonna say the judges gave him a unanimous decision.

i aint never liked machida, never hated him but never been a fan either, always rooting against him

whats even worse is that theyre gonna continue to push this OMG karate nonsense, get that BS outta here

muay thai >>> karate

Originally Posted by jdidkc

Shogun was robbed, but Rampage to come back and beat Machida? No way

someones gonna have to knock him out cause the judges arent gonna play it straight, i dont see anyone else knocking machida out

I wanted Machida to win from the Get go. I knew Machida lost that fight. This is how I was like at the end of the fight

End of 5th round -
mad.gif

Announcing Lyoto the winner -
happy.gif
eek.gif

Then realized what happend -
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

ESPN was thinking the same thing I was thinking. I started to type how stacked the light heavy division is and that no one can hold on to the title until Iheard the decision.
smh.gif

ESPN was thinking the same thing I was thinking. I started to type how stacked the light heavy division is and that no one can hold on to the title until I heard the decision.
smh.gif

nah, i feel the exact opposite, the worst part of all this imo is that shogun may very well have been the only person at 205 capable of beating machida and hedid, but got robbed

who else at 205 is capable of beating machida? imo no one other than rampage, in all seriousness rashad does have a shot but i dont see it happening

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

check this out...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

premature ejaculation FTL!

I seriously called my cousin who's at some other event and told him the same thing
laugh.gif

"Rua won this one dude. Probably a unanimous"
"Machida's legs were done"

*after Buffer's anouncement

"My bad...Rua got robbed"

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ me sounding like an idiot.

the worst part of all this imo is that shogun may very well have been the only person at 205 capable of beating machida and he did, but got robbed

who else at 205 is capable of beating machida? imo no one other than rampage, in all seriousness rashad does have a shot but i dont see it happening

The ONLY positive thing for this (on Shogun's side) is that he's in tip top form now. His movements were crisp (not at Pride level) buthe'll get there + cardio's good. I don't see any of the immediate contenders giving him a problem...I'm a huge Rampage fan and while he cangive him a good fight, I see Shogun winning it.

i understand that shogun didn't do enough to "BEAT" the champion; non-title match, shogun would have won. but, he didn't necessarily PROVEthat he was better than the champion. i can see the judges basing their scores off of that thought.

but, how does that explain rampage losing the title to forrest? b/c lyoto got beat by shogun way more than rampage did by forrest.

Back
Top Bottom