Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ Maybe he fights as an alternate for someone in the quarterfinals?

If not, it doesn't matter anyway. He's going to be fighting in the UFC regardless of whether or not he ever fights again on TUF10.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

If not, it doesn't matter anyway. He's going to be fighting in the UFC regardless of whether or not he ever fights again on TUF10.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sure about that

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sure about that

Nah, I'm not sure.
laugh.gif

BUT, Dana White knows that Kimbo Slice is an attention getter and will help him make money. His fight with Roy Nelson generated a ridiculous amount of viewers.

There have been rumors/talks of Kimbo facing Houston Alexander at a future UFC event [specifically UFC 107], but I guess everyone would have to take that witha grain of salt until it's made official.

Clutch has touched upon the topic many times in this thread and I think he's been spot on about it. It just seems like it's bound to happen.

smh.gif
Rampage losing his *!*%... Letting his team down, basically said he dont care about them...

Then goin to work on a cardboard door
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
you sure about that

Nah, I'm not sure.
laugh.gif

BUT, Dana White knows that Kimbo Slice is an attention getter and will help him make money. His fight with Roy Nelson generated a ridiculous amount of viewers.

There have been rumors/talks of Kimbo facing Houston Alexander at a future UFC event [specifically UFC 107], but I guess everyone would have to take that with a grain of salt until it's made official.

Clutch has touched upon the topic many times in this thread and I think he's been spot on about it. It just seems like it's bound to happen.
I agree. I think White just said that Slice has to win TUF to be in the UFC just like others so he can get more ratings for the show. People willwatch his fights, eventually he'll lose attention if he keeps on losing.

This season is a disgrace to MMA and i don't understand how they marketed this season SOOO much and it sucks this bad! all i see are 2 fat guys trying tohit each other and getting gassed after 2 minutes.... or quick subs that arent even good.

its making me tired just watching these tuf heavyweights gass out in their fights

most of them cant even last 1 full round

What happens next round as far as training if all of Rashad's fighters make it to the next round? Does Rampage's corner step in?

Kimbo vs Houston Alexander has been confirmed for 107. Great matchup

During a radio interview in Nebraska, Houston Alexander confirmed he is fighting Kimbo Slice at UFC 107, which was first reported by MMAweekly.com. Thisvalidates the rumors of the bout that started floating around about a month ago and now is added to an already packed fight card. Needless to say, this eventlooks awesome, but one has to wonder if someone of these fights are going to be move to a different event before it is all said and done.

UPDATE: According to MMAjunkie.com, this fight may be moved to the Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale.

Main Card
Lightweight Championship bout: BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez
Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo
Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida
Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Todd Duffee
Welterweight Bout: Thiago Alves vs. Jon Fitch
Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander
Preliminary Card
Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher vs. Wilson Gouveia
Lightweight bout: Matt Wiman vs. Shane Nelson
Welterweight bout: Johny Hendricks vs. Ricardo Funch
Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Lucio Linhares
Welterweight bout: DaMarques Johnson vs. Edgar Garcia
Welterweight bout: Kevin Burns vs. TJ Grant

Originally Posted by paidndade

What happens next round as far as training if all of Rashad's fighters make it to the next round? Does Rampage's corner step in?
usually how it works...sucks for whoever they split up

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Kimbo vs Houston Alexander has been confirmed for 107. Great matchup

During a radio interview in Nebraska, Houston Alexander confirmed he is fighting Kimbo Slice at UFC 107, which was first reported by MMAweekly.com. This validates the rumors of the bout that started floating around about a month ago and now is added to an already packed fight card. Needless to say, this event looks awesome, but one has to wonder if someone of these fights are going to be move to a different event before it is all said and done.

UPDATE: According to MMAjunkie.com, this fight may be moved to the Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale.

Main Card
Lightweight Championship bout: BJ Penn vs. Diego Sanchez
Heavyweight bout: Frank Mir vs. Cheick Kongo
Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Clay Guida
Heavyweight bout: Paul Buentello vs. Todd Duffee
Welterweight Bout: Thiago Alves vs. Jon Fitch
Heavyweight bout: Kimbo Slice vs. Houston Alexander
Preliminary Card
Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher vs. Wilson Gouveia
Lightweight bout: Matt Wiman vs. Shane Nelson
Welterweight bout: Johny Hendricks vs. Ricardo Funch
Middleweight bout: Rousimar Palhares vs. Lucio Linhares
Welterweight bout: DaMarques Johnson vs. Edgar Garcia
Welterweight bout: Kevin Burns vs. TJ Grant

This has alot of potential for great fights...

Back
Top Bottom