Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by paidndade

What happens next round as far as training if all of Rashad's fighters make it to the next round? Does Rampage's corner step in?
usually how it works...sucks for whoever they split up
I don't think that's how it works. I'd refuse to be coached by Rampage
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

I believe the same coaching staff retains but it just depends on who corners who *there was one season where that happened, can't remember which seasonthough.

*CORRECT me if I'm wrong though.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

Originally Posted by paidndade

What happens next round as far as training if all of Rashad's fighters make it to the next round? Does Rampage's corner step in?
usually how it works...sucks for whoever they split up
I don't think that's how it works. I'd refuse to be coached by Rampage
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

I believe the same coaching staff retains but it just depends on who corners who *there was one season where that happened, can't remember which season though.

*CORRECT me if I'm wrong though.
well season 2....matt hughes was in rashad's corner for the jardine fight

and if i recall the forrest , rampage season.

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Oct 30, 2009 at 9:50 am ET
After UFC welterweight Jon Fitch's original opponent, Ricardo Almeida, was forced to withdraw from a UFC 106 contest due to injury, the American Kickboxing Academy product agreed to instead meet Thiago Alves at UFC 107.

But Fitch again finds himself without an opponent, as AOL FanHouse is reporting that Alves has now been forced to withdraw as well.

AOL FanHouse's report cites a torn posterior cruciate ligament as the culprit, and MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) has since been able to verify the assessment.

Alves had been scheduled to face Paulo Thiago on the "UFC 107: Penn vs. Sanchez" card but was pulled from that bout in favor of the highly anticipated rematch with Fitch. Sources close to the fighter indicate that Alves reluctantly agreed to withdraw from the bout and is expected to return in early 2010.

It's currently unknown who, if anyone, the UFC will look to match Fitch up with now. Thiago is also currently awaiting a new opponent. While a simple solution would be to pair the two welterweights together, Fitch defeated Thiago soundly in July, making a rematch this soon seem highly unlikely.

Featuring a lightweight title fight between current champion B.J. Penn and challenger Diego Sanchez, UFC 107 is slated for Dec. 12 in Memphis, Tenn.

Looks like Jon Fitch can't catch a break on a opponent . Lets see who they throw at him next.

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Oct 30, 2009 at 9:50 am ET
After UFC welterweight Jon Fitch's original opponent, Ricardo Almeida, was forced to withdraw from a UFC 106 contest due to injury, the American Kickboxing Academy product agreed to instead meet Thiago Alves at UFC 107.

But Fitch again finds himself without an opponent, as AOL FanHouse is reporting that Alves has now been forced to withdraw as well.

AOL FanHouse's report cites a torn posterior cruciate ligament as the culprit, and MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) has since been able to verify the assessment.

Alves had been scheduled to face Paulo Thiago on the "UFC 107: Penn vs. Sanchez" card but was pulled from that bout in favor of the highly anticipated rematch with Fitch. Sources close to the fighter indicate that Alves reluctantly agreed to withdraw from the bout and is expected to return in early 2010.

It's currently unknown who, if anyone, the UFC will look to match Fitch up with now. Thiago is also currently awaiting a new opponent. While a simple solution would be to pair the two welterweights together, Fitch defeated Thiago soundly in July, making a rematch this soon seem highly unlikely.

Featuring a lightweight title fight between current champion B.J. Penn and challenger Diego Sanchez, UFC 107 is slated for Dec. 12 in Memphis, Tenn.
Looks like Jon Fitch can't catch a break on a opponent . Lets see who they throw at him next.

my vote is for a japanese freakshow type event (which of course would never happen).

Move the Koscheck v. Johnson back to UFC 107 so Rumble can get a full training camp in. Let him come in at any weight he wants since he cant make weightanyways, and make it catchweight. Rumble v. AKA. Have him fight Kos, Fitch, and Swick in succession.

Nice win for Marcus, think if he would have sat with his weight back on that arm bar the dudes arm would have been gone
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Rampage had me rollin when he told rashad to treat him like a sucker
laugh.gif
That was money.
If you go on the Spike website, they have all of Rampage and Rashad's trash-talking videos. Page has some gold.

Back
Top Bottom