Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

explain to me how this isn't fixed ........... dukes didn't even get knocked out , just knocked down and they stopped the fight ....... third straight crappy fight of the night

ur a moron and you clearly know nothing about MMA or fighter safety in general.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

fedors last two fights, i notice he has gone with wide punches rather than straight. Nevertheless it got him two wins and a place in my heart. Febricio wouldget raped as well.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

explain to me how this isn't fixed ........... dukes didn't even get knocked out , just knocked down and they stopped the fight ....... third straight crappy fight of the night

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you laughing because i didnt say 'you're'?

if not, disregard this post.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Are you laughing because i didnt say 'you're'?

if not, disregard this post.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]*disregarded[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]. I seriously lol'ed at you calling dude a moron though.. Son is ******ed for saying thefight was fixed[/color]

Seeing that I can't quote posts right now
Thank you Club for so eloquently answering my questions ...... don't wanna add a doodeee face into it too ........ Now like I was saying before from thefights I saw tonite namely the last three ..... this only looks to be a notch above WWE ........ and I still don't understand how after dukes was bothcoherent and fighting back after getting "knocked out" why the fight was stopped ... yes it was a devastating blow but no he did not get knocked out,simply knocked down ..... but maybe I shouldn't comparing it to boxing and more of the stylings of the World Wrestling Entertainment

Originally Posted by chino905

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

roll.gif
@ Rogers sayin Fedor wanna rematch, like son YOU lost.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
My thoughts exactly.
After I seen Fedor flip out the mount I believed the hype. Rogers became just another victim, I dont know why he salty.

did anyone feel like that was a quick stoppage tho?

I know was a huge Hook but dude had his arm up ready to block the incoming punch when he was on his back... wasnt like he was laying prone

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

did anyone feel like that was a quick stoppage tho?

I know was a huge Hook but dude had his arm up ready to block the incoming punch when he was on his back... wasnt like he was laying prone
To prevent further damage and he couldn't even get up. Dude would have been on the ground for the rest of the round.

Thank you Club for so eloquently answering my questions ...... don't wanna add a doodeee face into it too ........ Now like I was saying before from the fights I saw tonite namely the last three ..... this only looks to be a notch above WWE ........ and I still don't understand how after dukes was both coherent and fighting back after getting "knocked out" why the fight was stopped ... yes it was a devastating blow but no he did not get knocked out, simply knocked down ..... but maybe I shouldn't comparing it to boxing and more of the stylings of the World Wrestling Entertainment

knock·out (n
obreve.gif
k
prime.gif
out
lprime.gif
)

2. Sports
a. A victory in boxing in which one's opponent is unable to rise from the canvas within a specified time after being knocked down or is judged too injured to continue.

if we were watching the same fight then i'm sure you saw that rogers definitely wasn't getting up after that hit. especially with fedor on top pounding the mess outta him

Thank you Club for so eloquently answering my questions ...... don't wanna add a doodeee face into it too ........ Now like I was saying before from the fights I saw tonite namely the last three ..... this only looks to be a notch above WWE ........ and I still don't understand how after dukes was both coherent and fighting back after getting "knocked out" why the fight was stopped ... yes it was a devastating blow but no he did not get knocked out, simply knocked down ..... but maybe I shouldn't comparing it to boxing and more of the stylings of the World Wrestling Entertainment

Rogers was taking shots on the ground after being knocked down and has his head turned away and covering up.

Thats not considered an 'intelligent defense', and the referee has to take charge and protect the fighter from further harm. Rogers was done, he wasgoing nowhere.

Comparing it to WWE? Stick to boxing, please.

Come on ...... pounding the mess out of him (he was barely down five secs before they called it) ........ IDK .... I was just hoping they gave him a littlechance .... after having the upper hand until that punch ... yeah i was reaching a little with the WWE but that soudukuoou match really pissed me off .........

Back
Top Bottom