Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Fedor is a amazing. Cant say anything else because no matter what spot you get him in he stays calm and gets out of it.

Fedor is a beast. I musta watched that KO 20 times. I hate dana for not making lesnar/fedor happen.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Come on ...... pounding the mess out of him (he was barely down five secs before they called it) ........ IDK .... I was just hoping they gave him a little chance .... after having the upper hand until that punch ... yeah i was reaching a little with the WWE but that soudukuoou match really pissed me off .........
keep it at that.

Come on ...... pounding the mess out of him (he was barely down five secs before they called it) ........ IDK .... I was just hoping they gave him a little chance .... after having the upper hand until that punch ... yeah i was reaching a little with the WWE but that soudukuoou match really pissed me off .........

Do you not get it? Fedor would've kept pounding on his face until death if it wasn't called. That's why the Big John stopped it. It's notrocket science.

ok i think we were watching two different fights. aside from clinching him against the cage twice and throwing a few ground and pound punches that rogers gotin, where did he have the upper hand?

I know his interview was emotion driven but.... Does Rogers REALLY think that he could just come back into the cage with the strategy that hes just gonna throwhis hands all around and win the fight?

Fedor would pick him apart if he just went in there overly aggressive. Arlovski and his glass chin got KO'd by Rogers after he got caught by the 6th or 7thswing of a wreckless barrage.

Rogers got EXACTLY what he needed when he broke Fedors nose with the FIRST real punch that he threw, and he STILL couldnt capitalize. What makes him think thathe could beat Fedor in a rematch?

Brett is NOT the guy that can beat Fedor... the search continues.

Honestly .... all I was hoping for was a little second guessing and discussion for how quick they called the match ..... after two straight lack luster matches.... while throwing in some bait ...... and yes he had Fedor on his heels until that opening (for the knock down punch) ...... which exposed Roger'sinexperience and most likely why the ref called the match .... well i'm out for the night

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Brett is NOT the guy that can beat Fedor... the search continues.

brock is probably the closest you'll get slowing him down. they literally have to find a new pool of big guys to test this monster because none of theheavyweights can match his quickness or those hammers he call fists.

Fedor was NEVER on his heels in that fight. He got caught with some shots but not once was he getting backed down by Rogers.

Fedor was on his heels vs Arlovski. Hes been hurt bad before and recovered every single time. A brawler like Rogers doesn't intimidate him...

Everyone expects Fedor to dominate an entire fight, that's the label you get when you're considered the greatest, but Fedor has been in trouble before.This just shows the heart and power he has. Coming back from a bloody nose to getting almost ground and pounded then knocking out Rogers shows how good hereally is. Much respect to Rogers, he pushed Fedor to limits I haven't seen since Pride.

168yjr4.gif

Fast as hell. You can tell he put all his power and hips into it cause he was a little off balanced after.

Damn, Rogers was impressive even with the loss, he won that first round and had Fedor in the most trouble he's been in for a while.

And Fedor didn't look as impressive as usual out there...he's still got his power and that champions edge, but he's getting a little sloppy now andI wouldn't bet on dude making it out of his strikeforce contract and then still having enough in him to wreckBrock like he would've a couple years ago. Maybe it was just an off night though, I guess we'll see next fight.

Honestly .... all I was hoping for was a little second guessing and discussion for how quick they called the match ..... after two straight lack luster matches .... while throwing in some bait ...... and yes he had Fedor on his heels until that opening (for the knock down punch) ...... which exposed Roger's inexperience and most likely why the ref called the match .... well i'm out for the night

yo seriously, what in the hell are you talking about?

roger's inexperience is why the ref called the match? the ref called the match because he was about to get put to bed via blunt force trauma to the head.he had fedor on his heels? he got wobbly after taking a shot from fedor in the first round. fedor had him covering up on the fences when he threw haymakers inthe second.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I hate dana for not making lesnar/fedor happen.

I give him credit for trying as hard as he did though. You can't expect the man to make a stupid business decision just to sign one guy.

all these fairweather mma fans.
eyes.gif

fedor's right hand rivals chuck's in his prime.

imagine mousasi vs. hendo if he signs with strikeforce .
eek.gif

^
laugh.gif
get off your horse dude. "fairweather" MMA fans
laugh.gif

THE SPORT IS GETTING MORE EXPOSURE! WHY ARE YOU MAD???????

Not everyone is going to pay $44 or search all ends of the internet to find a link to watch fights in low def.

You look stupid if you're getting upset about people who arent usually in this thread coming in and putting in their .02.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

^
laugh.gif
get off your horse dude. "fairweather" MMA fans
laugh.gif

THE SPORT IS GETTING MORE EXPOSURE! WHY ARE YOU MAD???????

Not everyone is going to pay $44 or search all ends of the internet to find a link to watch fights in low def.

You look stupid if you're getting upset about people who arent usually in this thread coming in and putting in their .02.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

what i love about fedor is that at some point in many (but not all) of his fights, i begin to think "is he in trouble? is this the day fedor loses?"and i get invested/drawn-into the fight even more... and then comes the big finish... and he is the victor. randleman , cro cop, arlovski, hunt, fujita,rogers, heck even in the choi fight.. its like you begin to believe he is not invincible, but in the end he proves he is... at least one more time. oh thedrama.

pretty good event

mousasi is a monster, no submission needed this time

shields-mayhem wasnt terribly exciting but shields put in work, a great display of grappling

wow, never seen fedor get blasted like that, but he came out on top like a champ

russian heavyweights in boxing/mma stay killing americans

Back
Top Bottom