Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

mousasi
pimp.gif
fedor
pimp.gif

Rogers did okay. I thought he showed too much respect and fought tense the whole fight.

Nothing I can really say bout Fedor tho. He's a monster
pimp.gif

I like Mousasi but I think Silva/Shogun/Machida would wreck him at this point. Give him a year or so and I can see him doing major damage if the UFC decides tosign him.

I'm so +%%+$*% mad...I DVR'd the fight and it cut off right when Fedor and Rogers were being introduced. AARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

But on a serious note, this strikeforce event did not disappoint at all, It was better than most UFC PPV's

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I'm so +%%+$*% mad...I DVR'd the fight and it cut off right when Fedor and Rogers were being introduced. AARRRRGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

But on a serious note, this strikeforce event did not disappoint at all, It was better than most UFC PPV's
yeah man you always have to adjust the end time when you dvr fights

Originally Posted by Prolific Sole

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I hate dana for not making lesnar/fedor happen.

I give him credit for trying as hard as he did though. You can't expect the man to make a stupid business decision just to sign one guy.
I would give him credit if he got the deal done. He didnt and strikeforce did.

Man! I was pissed because Jayson Mayhem Miller seemed like he was giving 100%!!! I mean props to Jake Shields he did what he had todo to win.

Originally Posted by BwooDFolkGD74

miller almost had it, i thought shields was going to tap any second...just wasn't enough seconds left in the round
yup. Saved by the bell.

That was a very entertaining card. Better than some of the last few UFC ppvs.

Mousasi is dope, he's definitely gonna be a force to be reckoned with in the LHW division. I wish Mayhem would've won. Shields would get dominated byGSP. I thought Fedor broke his nose and I was worried he would get defeated but again he pulls off the win in spectacular fashion.

fedor-emelianenko-rvca-cornerman-tee.jpg
copped
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chino905

miller almost had it, i thought shields was going to tap any second...just wasn't enough seconds left in the round
yup. Saved by the bell.
frown.gif
The choke was in. I think he would have tapped or been choked out in the next five or so seconds. Really disappointing for me as a Mayhem fan.Shields fought a good technical fight, even though it wasn't the most exciting.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by chino905

yup. Saved by the bell.
frown.gif
The choke was in. I think he would have tapped or been choked out in the next five or so seconds. Really disappointing for me as a Mayhem fan. Shields fought a good technical fight, even though it wasn't the most exciting.

He would have went to sleep within the next 5 seconds.

The ONLY reason he didnt tap about 3 seconds earlier was because he know there was less than 10 seconds left in the round. Amazing awareness by Shields.

Yup! It was so frustrating to me since I'm a Mayhem fan. Mayhem should have tried to keep the fight more standing though.

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Damn, Rogers was impressive even with the loss, he won that first round and had Fedor in the most trouble he's been in for a while.

And Fedor didn't look as impressive as usual out there...he's still got his power and that champions edge, but he's getting a little sloppy now and I wouldn't bet on dude making it out of his strikeforce contract and then still having enough in him to wreck Brock like he would've a couple years ago. Maybe it was just an off night though, I guess we'll see next fight.
Sloppy? Or confident?
grin.gif

I thought Fedor was going to lose when Rogers had him on the ground and started beating his face in but Fedor came through in the clutch and just knocked himout.

Back
Top Bottom