Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

8540.mmastory.jpg

^ Right on, Bastitch
laugh.gif

if it's crohn's or colitis, those arent really things that people ever fully recover from.

they are lifetime ailments. they can be dealt with but never 'cured'.
Yeah hopefully if that is the case, he can still keep competing like David Garrard. At the very least, Brock should have enough money to livecomfortably with or w/o MMA

Kid is 1-3 in K-1. He's horrible in K-1, his only claim to fame is going the distance with Masato (he lost). I'm hoping the Joe Warren lost was onlybecause of rust. Would love to see the old Kid back.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Kid is 1-3 in K-1. He's horrible in K-1, his only claim to fame is going the distance with Masato (he lost). I'm hoping the Joe Warren lost was only because of rust. Would love to see the old Kid back.

I remember watching that KO, broke my heart lol. With Warren, Kid didn't look aggressive/hungry enough and as much as I wanna say he won, he didn't.Hopefully during his little break he's back at old form. Two out of my top 3 fighters are in a slump (Wandy,Kid, and Penn). I hope they can bounce back.

Lesnar has infection in intestinal tract
UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is suffering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal tract.

UFC president Dana White spoke with Lesnar on Monday and said he could be released from the hospital soon. Asked if he was in a Bismarck hospital, White said, "I think he is," but did not want to say which hospital because he wanted to protect Lesnar's privacy.

White said he is encouraging Lesnar to check into the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., for further treatment.

White also said he does not know if the 32-year-old South Dakota native will fight again.

Bismarck's St. Alexius hospital said Lesnar was not a patient there. The other hospital in the city Medcenter One, would not confirm or deny he was there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=4661873

Sucks, hope Brock gets better.

Originally Posted by Dips3tRydah

Lesnar has infection in intestinal tract
UFC heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar is suffering from a bacterial infection in his intestinal tract.

UFC president Dana White spoke with Lesnar on Monday and said he could be released from the hospital soon. Asked if he was in a Bismarck hospital, White said, "I think he is," but did not want to say which hospital because he wanted to protect Lesnar's privacy.

White said he is encouraging Lesnar to check into the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn., for further treatment.

White also said he does not know if the 32-year-old South Dakota native will fight again.

Bismarck's St. Alexius hospital said Lesnar was not a patient there. The other hospital in the city Medcenter One, would not confirm or deny he was there.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=4661873

Sucks, hope Brock gets better.

i hope he gets better, so he can get back in the octagon and lose and not be one of those what IF athletes. Get better Brock
happy.gif

Damn looks like I already missed the UFC 105 conversation in here.

Clutch - Double thanks to you my friend (well kinda). Damn you called it on the money with the Bisping fight. Can anyone tell me what McDojo Kang supposedlygot his BJJ black belt from? That was quite possibly the sloppiest, loosest guard I have ever seen in a UFC fight. His master should be ashamed and shouldstrip the black belt and boot his %!* back down to purple belt. That was terrible. Your input ultimately swayed me into sitting out the Swick/Hardy fight andin doing so saved me a pretty penny. I took your input into account and placed my money on Matt Brown instead since it looked like a better value. That savedme from having a disastrous betting night.

The Vera/Couture fight - I actually watched this fight with the sound off, and even without Rogan's bias, I thought Vera barely pulled it out. Of course Ihad a bias of my own since I had money on Vera so it is difficult for me to be 100% objective. I guess in light of the Machida decision going in my favor, Ican't really be upset. You win some you lose some.

UFC 106

All I got for now is WAR TITO WAR TITO WAR TITO.

jose on a highlight reel roll...mike brown my dude tho and he's more than tough enough to weather the storm

wednesday nights shouldn't be that poppin

• Champ Mike Brown vs. Jose Aldo (for WEC featherweight title)
  • Manny Gamburyan vs. Leonard Garcia
  • Karen Darabedyan vs. Rob McCullough
  • Danny Castillo vs. Shane Roller
With Urijah rehabbing and Mendes not fighting in the WEC til January, it seems like the Alpha Male camp has really been focused on Danny's fight. Gottapull for him here. Definitely a cool, humble dude, and also the only fighter I know that rocks Play Cloths and In4mation instead of Affliction shirts
laugh.gif

WAR LAST CALL DC
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Burn916

• Champ Mike Brown vs. Jose Aldo (for WEC featherweight title)
  • Manny Gamburyan vs. Leonard Garcia
  • Karen Darabedyan vs. Rob McCullough
  • Danny Castillo vs. Shane Roller
With Urijah rehabbing and Mendes not fighting in the WEC til January, it seems like the Alpha Male camp has really been focused on Danny's fight. Gotta pull for him here. Definitely a cool, humble dude, and also the only fighter I know that rocks Play Cloths and In4mation instead of Affliction shirts
laugh.gif

WAR LAST CALL DC
pimp.gif

Is Razor Rob fighting a woman?

Battle of the Dinosaurs.

10022-Couture-v-Coleman.jpg

Five-time UFC champion Randy Couture has verbally agreed to face former heavyweight champion Mark Coleman at UFC 109 in a light heavyweight bout.

Sherdog.com was the first to report the news Tuesday afternoon, and MMAWeekly.com subsequently confirmed it with sources close to the situation.

Couture, 46, is three days removed from a close decision victory over light heavyweight Brandon Vera at UFC 105 in Manchester, England. It was his first bout at 205 pounds since February 2006, when he lost a bid to regain the title against Chuck Liddell at UFC 57.

this is in no way the proper fight for randy.

he just beat a fairly formidable opponent in brandon vera and his competition level is supposed to go up, not down.

Get Randy an easy 3 win fight streak, and he's ready for a title fight.

Sounds like a way to squeeze as much money out of Randy as they can. He's still a draw as long as he's winning, regardless of who he fights. Theultimate would be to get him a fight for the belt at LHW. Wins over say, Vera, Coleman, Jardine...he'd have just as seemingly more impressive recent win streak than Shogun had.

Great fight by Castillo/Roller...wish DC got the W. A few mistakes away....but no shame in that performance. Management can't be mad he tried to finish thefight instead of LNP in the 3rd.

I'm fairly surprised Aldo and Brown are a pick em right now.

Hey quick question, why do the commercials keep saying that these are the last two epislodes of TUF?

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

Hey quick question, why do the commercials keep saying that these are the last two epislodes of TUF?
12/5 is the finale. So there are 2 more Wednesdays before then. Some of the episodes might be 2 hours or 2 fights. That's what I am thinking,

Back
Top Bottom