Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

some of the things im reading around the net.
eyes.gif

people need to stop buying into rogan's opinion. and he needs to stop b#$%^ing about it during interviews.

during every fight he's riding someone's #$^% and afterwards people always sway in that direction like mindless chimps.

it wasnt controversial at all. people making comments about broken judging.
eyes.gif
. there is no type of score card on which vera won that fight.

randy landed way more than the 8 solid shots vera landed all fight and controlled 13 minutes of a 15 minute fight. of course he won.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

eyes.gif

people need to stop buying into rogan's opinion. and he needs to stop b#$%^ing about it during interviews.

during every fight he's riding someone's #$^% and afterwards people always sway in that direction like mindless chimps.

eyes.gif

randy landed way more than the 8 solid shots vera landed all fight and controlled 13 minutes of a 15 minute fight. of course he won.
I don't think it was a robbery at all, but you can still make a case for Vera depending how you had the 3rd. Randy easily won the 1st and Veraeasily won the 2nd. Of course if this was Pride judging it would've been for Randy hands down.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

eyes.gif

eyes.gif

I don't think it was a robbery at all, but you can still make a case for Vera depending how you had the 3rd. Randy easily won the 1st and Vera easily won the 2nd. Of course if this was Pride judging it would've been for Randy hands down.

no doubt it was a close fight but i also think the winner was pretty clear.

im reading some comments where people are flat out outraged at the decision.

it's vera's fault, the judging wasn't bad...but vera should have won, he had randy hurt a couple of times

good call on that bisping fight clutch

swick was disappointing , hardy chin checked him and he aint know how to handle that

im reading some comments where people are flat out outraged at the decision.

Sherdog I suppose?
laugh.gif
if it aint Roid rage it's the cush...peoplethere have brains a size of a peanut...COMBINED.

I just watched the Swick - Hardy fight and I'm impressed though I dont think this boy's touching Fitch and Alves yet. Therefore it'll be anotherbeating by GSP (is it confirmed already? I was just watching replays, never got to the interview part)

...and Swick can finally stop dreaming about a title shot, sheesh.

dana said winner gets a shot at gsp..

hardy gonna get bodied

only thing hardy has over finch and alves is that he hasn't lost to gsp yet

finch vs alves is the real #1 contender match

they really need to do something about that division.gsp has cleaned out the competition...bring jake sheilds or mayhem over so they can get the same beat downeveryone else gets by george.

Mono. He's moved here up north to deal with his disease.

UFCs messed up right now with all the injuries.

and GSPs case reminds me of the point where Silva had to fight Cote
alien.gif

Jake Shields can talk so much !%*% but he aint bringing anything on the table. This guy has been runnin his mouth for years now and how he's better thanGSP.

anyhow, anyone interested in 106?

[h3][edit] Preliminary Card (SpikeTV)[/h3][h3][edit] Preliminary Card(Non-televised)[/h3]
- I've been a Tito fan all my life and I want him to win on Saturday, but much has changed since then and I'm expecting a one sided W by Forrest
frown.gif

- Kos V Johnson is the most interesting fight in this card. Slugfest anyone
sick.gif
eek.gif
?
- we finally get to see Amir again but he's fighting a much bigger and stronger vet...but I'm still rooting for him via submission
- Lil Nog V Cane should be exciting
eek.gif
pimp.gif

- I want George S to win...dude's got a good skillset

It's not just mono

http://tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=298377

http://tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=298377

Citing mononucleosis, the 32-year-old Lesnar was forced to postpone a title fight against Shane Carwin scheduled for UFC 106 on Nov. 21 in Las Vegas. The fightwas pushed back to UFC 108 on Jan. 2, but that too has been postponed.

"He's got mono and he's got something else wrong with him. I know what's wrong with him, he just doesn't want me talking about it,"White said.

"He doesn't have cancer or AIDS or anything like this, (but) he's got some problems, man."

^ yeah when you don't cycle roids properly your immune system turns to garbage....those wwe days might be catchin up with the guy

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Mono. He's moved here up north to deal with his disease.

UFCs messed up right now with all the injuries.

and GSPs case reminds me of the point where Silva had to fight Cote
alien.gif

Jake Shields can talk so much !%*% but he aint bringing anything on the table. This guy has been runnin his mouth for years now and how he's better than GSP.

anyhow, anyone interested in 106?

[h3][edit] Preliminary Card (Spike TV)[/h3] [h3][edit] Preliminary Card (Non-televised)[/h3]
- I've been a Tito fan all my life and I want him to win on Saturday, but much has changed since then and I'm expecting a one sided W by Forrest
frown.gif

- Kos V Johnson is the most interesting fight in this card. Slugfest anyone
sick.gif
eek.gif
?
- we finally get to see Amir again but he's fighting a much bigger and stronger vet...but I'm still rooting for him via submission
- Lil Nog V Cane should be exciting
eek.gif
pimp.gif

- I want George S to win...dude's got a good skillset

I really hope Forrest kills Tito. I dont like Tito, and I want Forrest to bounce back from that embarassment Silva handed him. Koscheck and Johnson is going tobe a great fight, I agree with the slugfest-should be a bloody fight and or a KO. Excited to see Amir and I also want to see if George S. can continue hisstreak.

frown.gif

In an interview published Monday, UFC President Dana White told TMZ about Fighters.com's second-ranked heavyweight and UFC champion Brock Lesnar's(4-1) medical condition, saying "There's a possibility Lesnar will never fight again."

White repeated his previous statements about Lesnar collapsing in Canada while recovering from mononucleosis and added, "[Lesnar] is very, very sick withan intestinal disorder that will require major surgery."

White told TMZ he is trying to get Lesnar transferred to the Mayo Clinic.

Lesnar was scheduled to defend his UFC title from sixth-ranked Shane Carwin (9-0). The former All-American collegiate wrestler and WWE professional wrestlingentertainer is one of the greatest athletes to enter MMA's heavyweight division during the sport's 16-year history and has the potential to evolve intoone of the greatest fighters in MMA.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

frown.gif

In an interview published Monday, UFC President Dana White told TMZ about Fighters.com's second-ranked heavyweight and UFC champion Brock Lesnar's (4-1) medical condition, saying "There's a possibility Lesnar will never fight again."

White repeated his previous statements about Lesnar collapsing in Canada while recovering from mononucleosis and added, "[Lesnar] is very, very sick with an intestinal disorder that will require major surgery."

White told TMZ he is trying to get Lesnar transferred to the Mayo Clinic.

Lesnar was scheduled to defend his UFC title from sixth-ranked Shane Carwin (9-0). The former All-American collegiate wrestler and WWE professional wrestling entertainer is one of the greatest athletes to enter MMA's heavyweight division during the sport's 16-year history and has the potential to evolve into one of the greatest fighters in MMA.
Wow what the heck man. All we can do is pray for dude. God gifted him with this incredible combination of athletisicm, strength, and fightingskills.
frown.gif

^ He's the best eva. Recognize
laugh.gif

I wonder what Brock's condition is...Crohn's? I hope he has a full recovery.

if it's crohn's or colitis, those arent really things that people ever fu;;y recover from.

they are lifetime ailments. they can be dealt with but never 'cured'.

Originally Posted by Burn916

Originally Posted by Burn916

^ He's the best eva.

That is hilarious.

No, this is hilarious
laugh.gif

edit:� I might hear one profane word used amid all the YEAHS and BEST EVAHS...will take down if necessary.

laugh.gif

No, I totally got the reference. It was the "eva" part that made me laugh.

Back
Top Bottom