Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

stream dropped with 25 seconds left and vera in mount.
smh.gif

why is that a surprise?

vera hit the biggest shots yes, but randy controllled essentially the whole fight and landed way more in the clinch.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

why is that a surprise?

vera hit the biggest shots yes, but randy controllled essentially the whole fight and landed way more in the clinch.

maybe it was the streaming being skippy but all i saw randy push him up against the cage and get kicked. I may not be the most technical fan but i saw brandonvera winning

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

why is that a surprise?

maybe it was the streaming being skippy but all i saw randy push him up against the cage and get kicked. I may not be the most technical fan but i saw brandon vera winning

Randy was landing a lot of strikes on Vera with his dirty boxing. Randy did a lot more damage in the clinch than Vera did.

randy did control tempo but vera delivered more damage..had a take down..a mount...delivered some nice kicks....smh @ mma judges

couture's dirty boxing is great and all but what good it is if you're just draining the other guy's cardio and not doing any real harm.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

why is that a surprise?

maybe it was the streaming being skippy but all i saw randy push him up against the cage and get kicked. I may not be the most technical fan but i saw brandon vera winning

randy was working some really effective dirty boxing the whole fight. that combine with the fact that he was the aggressor against vera and controlled wherethe fight was taking place 85% of the time and it eqauls him notching another successful fight under his belt.

I had Randy in this fight but I don't think I'll be taking him anymore. Surprised he couldn't take Vera down.

I dont know W T F was Vera doing in the 2nd, 3rd round...I'm Very disappointed.he knew what he was supposed to do *its RANDY COUTURE and you know whathe's good at* but he still fell for it.the time when he had the chance to finish he looked lost on the mount
indifferent.gif
blown opportunity.

I dont see on why he's disagreeing with the decision
tired.gif

props to Randy though.

The Vera vs. Couture fight was one of those fights where based on the judging criteria Randy clearly won, but I can't shake the fact that Brandon clearlydid the most damage.

I did horrible tonight. I had Swick, Kang, Riley, Brown, and Vera.

Back
Top Bottom