Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

I hate Penn and Mir. So I'll be on the sanchez-Kongo side. Mir got destroyed by lesnar. His mouth still ain't shut and insulting Kongo on his English? Really Mir? Bj talks when he beats guys that are just not on his level. Hopefully sanchez makes him Quit. And Clay all day! see ya'll tonight.
smile.gif
its gonna be Penn , Mir (even tho i want Kongo to win) , and Florian i mean he came off a huge lose from BJ dude is gonna be motivated and some ofthe things i hear about how overrated he is, is just
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I hate Penn and Mir. So I'll be on the sanchez-Kongo side. Mir got destroyed by lesnar. His mouth still ain't shut and insulting Kongo on his English? Really Mir? Bj talks when he beats guys that are just not on his level. Hopefully sanchez makes him Quit. And Clay all day! see ya'll tonight.
smile.gif
its gonna be Penn , Mir (even tho i want Kongo to win) , and Florian i mean he came off a huge lose from BJ dude is gonna be motivated and some of the things i hear about how overrated he is, is just
sick.gif

there's nothing overrated about kenflo at all. dude is a legit beast, he just ran into an All Time Great. he might not ever quite be a World Championcalibre fighter but he's still an excellent mixed martial artist.

^ kenny is def. No joke. Penn said he's a nobody and it just shows how ignorant and arrogant Penn is. Which is why I wouldn't mind seeing Sanchez becalled the new champ. He's got a legit chance. Sanchez is a little crazy but focused. Don't count him out.

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

smile.gif
its gonna be Penn , Mir (even tho i want Kongo to win) , and Florian i mean he came off a huge lose from BJ dude is gonna be motivated and some of the things i hear about how overrated he is, is just
sick.gif

there's nothing overrated about kenflo at all. dude is a legit beast, he just ran into an All Time Great. he might not ever quite be a World Champion calibre fighter but he's still an excellent mixed martial artist.

oh u misunderstood me im saying when people comment on how kenflo is overrated i get frustrated because he is amazing but it goes to show how amazing BJ is

...got 2 essays to finish and an exam to cram for. FML.

I want Diego to win. You're free to quote and hate on me in case BJ wins. I also want Kongo to win.

*YES CARTWHEELS away from this thread*

sopcast link please
just in case you still need it, this link has worked like a charm for the past 20 events so far..
http://www.p2psportchannel.com/mma.htm

I'm a fan of both Diego and BJ but I will be chanting yes along with Deigo.
laugh.gif

Not a fan of Kongo after he admitted to kneeing Cro Cop in the nuts on purpose but Mir is just a meat head whos obsessed with Brock so I'll go with Kongo.

just saw the trailer for ufc 2010, the only thing that caught my eye was fighting against the cage, but other than that it was the same stuff

EAs gonna kill em

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

just saw the trailer for ufc 2010, the only thing that caught my eye was fighting against the cage, but other than that it was the same stuff

EAs gonna kill em

Where'd you see the UFC trailer?

Back
Top Bottom