Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

I was watching the penn/sanchez countdown last night and this dude frank mir just keeps on talkin smack!!!! Hopefully Kongo catches him first and knocks him out
pimp.gif
as much crap as he's talking, i think he's right. he only needs to get Kongo down once and its game over. If Mir gets in top position, Ithink its a sub victory for Mir no sweat. That being said, I would love to see Kongo catch Mir coming in and knock him out cold.

^ agreed.
Seriously disappointed we don't get the Condit/Daly fight
tired.gif

Carlos didn't want it with Semtex...

but nothing else matter today except this:

w2hxqg.gif

Originally Posted by Burn916

^ agreed.
tired.gif

w2hxqg.gif

I was
roll.gif
when this came on. Also, Frank Mir is the biggest lame...ever!

LMAO "The Yes" cartwheels. I know he's a really weird dude, and borderline narcissistic but I really respect Diego's amazing work ethic. This guy's cardio is off the freaking charts. I'll be rooting for him to win.

I'll take "Not Jon Fitch" vs. Semtex, though.

And I'll be pulling for Dustin, too. I love that dude.

Him and Barncat. There should be a Barncat/McLovin only PPV.

"Barncat and McLovin vs. The World." No weight classes, just pain.

Originally Posted by Burn916

^ agreed.
tired.gif

w2hxqg.gif

smh.gif
I dont care on how much Rogan defends Diego's mental game...the guy's psychotic. At least he got to hit Arriany though + I like hisidea of not having a living room
laugh.gif

and Kongo talking smack about Mir reminds me of dudes whom I went to HS with (I went to a diversed one) them dudes get mad like that
laugh.gif
It's like someone stole their lego.

Originally Posted by True Blues

I hope Shields-Hendo happens. Seeing Hendo's right knock Shields unconscious would make my year.

What's so bad about Shields?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by True Blues

I hope Shields-Hendo happens. Seeing Hendo's right knock Shields unconscious would make my year.

What's so bad about Shields?
laugh.gif
There were jokes around his appearance on Bully Beatdown that there was a possibility he'd lose during the striking portion of the fight.

So, I just rented Death Warrior, and I wasn't expecting much, but this was most likely the absolute worst movie I have ever seen.

Dismally bad.

"Not Jon Fitch" is probably a worse fight for Semtex than Condit. At least with Condit there was the possibility he'd try and strike withDaley, ultimately resulting in his KO. But with Hazlett, if so much as a stranger walking down the street provides him a gameplan involving ONE takedown,it's snap or tap for Daley
tired.gif

A few news and notes:

- Houston Alexander released by the UFC.

- Brock Lesnar expected to be re-evaluated in 45 days to determine when he can start training to return to action.

- Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort expected to happen in April.

- Matt Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie also expected to happen on that same card.

Originally Posted by d0nt w0rry about it

A few news and notes:

- Houston Alexander released by the UFC.

- Brock Lesnar expected to be re-evaluated in 45 days to determine when he can start training to return to action.

- Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort expected to happen in April.

- Matt Hughes vs. Renzo Gracie also expected to happen on that same card.

- surprise surprise.
- that's good news
- still pissed about not giving Hendo that fight...now what...at least after that beatdown Anderson can look at the LHW ranks even more.
- thats nice but Renzo hasnt fought since he fought Frank (right?)...and Matt aint the type of guy who'd come to fights out of shape/un fit.

arianny aint all that hot.

Bas, time to dismiss this guy
mad.gif

despite what dana says hendo will probably fight in the ufc again.

MEMPHIS - Dan Henderson's exit from the UFC was surprising to some, not so much to others. UFC president Dana White says at the end of the day he's completely okay with the fighter's exit from the promotion, and that Henderson likely won't ever fight for the UFC again.

"I'm happy, I'm very happy with it. I couldn't be happier," White said about Henderson's signing with Strikeforce. "I pushed them to do that. I started taking (expletive) off the table and that made him make his decision to go with them."

When asked if Henderson was an asset to his new employer, White simply said, "To them maybe; he's not to me."

The deal was struck just days ago, and even Henderson pointed out that while the four-fight deal keeps him in Strikeforce for the immediate future, he wouldn't rule out an eventual return to the UFC. On the flipside, White started closing that door on Thursday.

"Dan probably won't be back in the UFC. He'll retire over there," commented the brash UFC exec. "We, we're (cool), we know where we stand."

The two talked earlier this week. White said at the end of the conversation they know where they stand with each other, but his tone painted a frosty conversation between the two. Past comments seemed to have ruffled some feathers, and White spoke about some misconceptions.

"There's always this talk about I don't respect guys. Dan Henderson, believe me, I show a lot of guys respect," he said. "Just cause I wouldn't pay Dan more than anybody else doesn't mean I don't respect guys."

Asking the UFC to pay him more than anybody else is an assertion that Henderson and his camp have contested since day one.

"I don't believe that I'm asking for too much money," Henderson told MMAWeekly.com back in October, "and I know for a fact that I'm taking less money than other fighters."

Regardless, for the time being, it seems Henderson will be a Strikeforce fighter, and White will move forward without him, comfortable with the decision to let him go.

a third match probably wouldnt go his way either.

on top of gsp's unreal ability he's a big dude at 170 and though bj's own unreal talent probably lets him beat 99% of the fighters in thatdivision, frame wise he flat out is no welterweight.

however eventough he would have lost that fight anyway, the greasegate thing gives him legit grounds to call for a 3rd match.

gsp wins that fight at least 8 out of 10 times.

Back
Top Bottom