Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I didn't give Sonnen a chance in this fight but much props to him. The Spider has a heart of a champion though.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by OUTKAST2

BORING %*% FIGHT.................................................both Sonnen and Fitch lie on guys for the entire fight.

Sadly, it is whithin the rules...........which is why boxing is better
Idiot. Sonnen didn't lay on him. He beat up on him from the top the whole fight.

And as for the fight. HOLY !%%@! REMATCH NOW.

i agree, but we might hear about a silva retirement or surgery soon. no way he steps up and accepts a sonnen fight again in the near future. he was schooled in almost every aspect of the game.

on another note, usa beats brazil 3-2. mma is our sport now, you can keep soccer.

Chael is known for tapping out then actin like he didnt.

didnt it seem like Silva was setting that triangle up and waiting him to get careless the entire time on his back ...

ANDERSON IS THE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOwWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Damn, I thought my dude Sonnen was gonna pull it out though. He deserves props because nobody gave him a chance.

Anderson does have a lot of heart though.

I'm going to bed with semi-anger in my heart.

smh.gif

frown.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif

WOW!

Im seriously in shock that Anderson pulled it off right at the end....

Sonnen did AMAZING.

My gut feeling was right: That was definitely surprising

Man, missed the fight because of vacation, but read what happened. Cant wait until I get back to catch a replay.

Originally Posted by TheEmperor45

i think sonnen puch his self out and that cut above his eye had him daze. getting choked out = game over

Nah man, That wasn't Sonnen punching himselg out, that was sonnen refusing to admit that he just got worked knowing 4 1/2 rounds of domination just went down the drain......ahh man that was epic.

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by OUTKAST2

BORING %*% FIGHT.................................................both Sonnen and Fitch lie on guys for the entire fight.

Sadly, it is whithin the rules...........which is why boxing is better
Idiot. Sonnen didn't lay on him. He beat up on him from the top the whole fight.

And as for the fight. HOLY !%%@! REMATCH NOW.

i agree, but we might hear about a silva retirement or surgery soon. no way he steps up and accepts a sonnen fight again in the near future. he was schooled in almost every aspect of the game.

on another note, usa beats brazil 3-2. mma is our sport now, you can keep soccer.
He has no choice. This isn't boxing where he can pick and choose the fight. It's Sonnen or nothing. Even all the Vitor talk before the event is put to rest. He isn't going to retire, he's not gonna go out like this. He's fighting Sonnen again, anything else would just be a travesty.

Yeh, there better be an instant rematch.

I'm extremely happy with the outcome of the fight because I like Anderson a lot more than I do Chael, but Chael did give it to Anderson like he said he would.

Probably the best title fight I've seen in the past few years.

Didn't really like that little excuse at the end by Silva, though..

hey just got home NT. can anyone send me a legit link with the replay. been waiting for this fight for over a month but missed it to help a friend move. much appreciated

Seriously...I was angry at the end of that Silva vs Sonnen fight. The fact that Silva won is fine but everyone is still going to be slurping him down bc he was a 12 fight win streak and all that other BS.

Chael talked all that %+@ and I honestly thought Silva would knock him into next the century but it was the other way around. Silva looked PATHETIC!!!!! Chael treated him like a toy taking him down and beating his face in. The funny part was that Chael was winning the entire 4.5 rounds and he looked like he was getting killed. Silva's face was fine.

Chael won every second of that fight, and maybe even had one round go 10-8. Silva got exposed and looked like he was outmatched.

I give props to Chael for talking all that stuff and beating Silva up and down the ring, he really impressed me. Silva just coasted by, I hope they fight again soon.

Back
Top Bottom