Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

mo eating that knee like a beast
pimp.gif

damn mo
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Mo shoulda stayed southpaw. caaaught that knee LOVELY!

GAD DAMMM surprised he held on that long

Kj is impressive as hell. Calm through the whole fight. Lol at Bobby Trashley. Too much muscle for mma. King Mo screwed himself. Getting under Feijao as if saying "get me in the clinch and knee the &$@" outta me". Good fights.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Kj is impressive as hell. Calm through the whole fight. Lol at Bobby Trashley. Too much muscle for mma. King Mo screwed himself. Getting under Feijao as if saying "get me in the clinch and knee the &$@" outta me". Good fights.

Yea he Messed up there but I see why he felt it was worth it, in that 2nd rnd the body punches he threw completely sapped the life outta Feijao. but he needed to get in and get out, He had to notice the knees were coming. I think thats why he wasnt too thrown off in the post fight interview.

I didnt know Feijao was that strong

Yeah that was a GREAT fight. Im a big Misaki fan and im pissed Jorge moving out the ring, dude could have been finished.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

Yeah that was a GREAT fight. Im a big Misaki fan and im pissed Jorge moving out the ring, dude could have been finished.
It was, but too bad many will care not to see it.  The Silva/Sonnen fight had the prestige and marquee names, but that Misaki/Santiago fight had the back and forth drama that makes the sport great.

UFC is coming to Boston this weekend, still on the fence about dropping $250 to sit in a box for fight night but I was wondering whether anyone has gone to some of the fan related events leading up to the fights. Thinking about heading to the expo, or whatever they call it, on Saturday if they have one.

UFC is coming to Boston this weekend, still on the fence about dropping $250 to sit in a box for fight night but I was wondering whether anyone has gone to some of the fan related events leading up to the fights. Thinking about heading to the expo, or whatever they call it, on Saturday if they have one.

This weekend's UFC intrigues me.

If BJ loses again, it's hard to say where he goes from here.

If Couture loses though, WOW. Just.... WOW. The faster he can get Toney down, the better his chances are of NOT getting KTFO.

Diaz/Davis will be FOTN.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Champ Frankie Edgar vs. B.J. Penn (for lightweight title)
Randy Couture
vs. James Toney
Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda
Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard
Marcus Davis vs. Nate Diaz

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

Joe Lauzon
vs. Gabe Ruediger
Nik Lentz vs. Andre Winner

PRELIMINARY CARD

Dan Miller[b/] vs. John Salter
Nick Osipczak vs. Greg Soto
Amilcar Alves vs. Mike Pierce

This weekend's UFC intrigues me.

If BJ loses again, it's hard to say where he goes from here.

If Couture loses though, WOW. Just.... WOW. The faster he can get Toney down, the better his chances are of NOT getting KTFO.

Diaz/Davis will be FOTN.

MAIN CARD (Pay-per-view)

Champ Frankie Edgar vs. B.J. Penn (for lightweight title)
Randy Couture
vs. James Toney
Demian Maia vs. Mario Miranda
Kenny Florian vs. Gray Maynard
Marcus Davis vs. Nate Diaz

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike TV)

Joe Lauzon
vs. Gabe Ruediger
Nik Lentz vs. Andre Winner

PRELIMINARY CARD

Dan Miller[b/] vs. John Salter
Nick Osipczak vs. Greg Soto
Amilcar Alves vs. Mike Pierce

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

$250 for box seats at a UFC event? Take it. I paid $150 for UFC 73 Sherk/Franca for damn nosebleeds.

Couldn't be happier about this news:
[table][tr][td]Dana White says Silva vs. Sonnen happening again [/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times reported on twitter that UFC is going to do an Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen rematch, as opposed to having Sonnen take a fight first with the winner getting the next title shot.

Pugmire reported the match would either take place on a special New Year's Eve PPV show, or on a show in February, depending upon how quickly Silva's cracked ribs recover.

Dana White confirmed that information tonight. 

http://www.f4wonline.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for this one. Hopefully it's not on NYE because I think it will be hard to see.

so where does this leave vitor? if silva vs sonnen 2 happens in feb. and vitor gets the winner... that'll prolly take place june/july, he would have gone almost 2 yrs without fighting
tired.gif

i do wanna see the rematch tho

I'm not a regular in this thread by any means, but I'm very happy to break this news:
Dana White says Silva vs. Sonnen happening again
Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times reported on twitter that UFC is going to do an Anderson Silva vs. Chael Sonnen rematch, as opposed to having Sonnen take a fight first with the winner getting the next title shot.

Pugmire reported the match would either take place on a special New Year's Eve PPV show, or on a show in February, depending upon how quickly Silva's cracked ribs recover.

Dana White confirmed that information tonight.

http://www.wrestlingobserver.com/

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by young dunny

so where does this leave vitor? if silva vs sonnen 2 happens in feb. and vitor gets the winner... that'll prolly take place june/july, he would have gone almost 2 yrs without fighting
tired.gif

i do wanna see the rematch tho

vitor will be back sometime around november.  he doesn't want to fight on the germany card, so they're still trying to fit him in somewhere and find an opponent.
i'll be rooting for edgar again.  i respect bj as a fighter and enjoy watching his fights, but he's become one of the biggest crybabies in the sport just behind tito.  he acts like he's never lost a fight and makes a list of excuses.

i'll be rooting for edgar again.  i respect bj as a fighter and enjoy watching his fights, but he's become one of the biggest crybabies in the sport just behind tito.  he acts like he's never lost a fight and makes a list of excuses.
co sign

co sign

Back
Top Bottom