Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

laugh.gif

at least forrest is keeping it real.  anything can happen in mma though.  maybe he can pull off another upset like when he beat shogun & rampage.
his fight against anderson was the most embarrassing, lopsided butt whooping i've ever seen.

anderson dodging his punches like he was in the matrix, then knocking him down with jabs.  
eek.gif

Can I ask, Im much more of a Boxing head, but Hammer fists to the back of the head are legal? in Boxing those are illegal and considered Rabbit punches

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Can I ask, Im much more of a Boxing head, but Hammer fists to the back of the head are legal? in Boxing those are illegal and considered Rabbit punches
No they're illegal. It's up to the ref though and that was a really ###$!% ref. After the stand up it should've been restarted with Lashley in top mount like when he got stood up for his eye checked.

At the same time, Lashley is horrible. He gassed and showed no improvement since he first started MMA. He got screwed, but he needs to find a new way to make money. His wrestling background is pretty weak, and it was at 167 pounds
indifferent.gif

http://www.sherdog.com/ne...fecting-Properties-20312

Here's a WHOLE article on this exact ref. Worst in the biz today, and it's not even close. There's even some boxing examples for you Gunna, you might remember some.

Holy $%@$ another Monster Left Hook.... Nunes was askin for the stoppage and caught him with Bad illegal Knee

I cant front Nunes got HANDS!

these Refs are Horrible!

i like watching noons hit people.  his fight against yves edwards was 
smokin.gif
strikeforce needs to get rid of mauro and gus johnson.  they are horrible to listen to.  they need to use the pat miletich & stephen quadros combo.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Where in the hell does Strikeforce get these refs?
sick.gif
Absolutely horrible.
SF doesn't hire the refs. It's the Texas state athletic commission.
You're right. Don't know why that slipped my mind
embarassed.gif
. What's up with Texas then?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ saying Shields got released. He released Strikeforce.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Where in the hell does Strikeforce get these refs?
sick.gif
Absolutely horrible.
SF doesn't hire the refs. It's the Texas state athletic commission.
You're right. Don't know why that slipped my mind
embarassed.gif
. What's up with Texas then?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SF should picked Vegas for once so they can use the god refs such as Herb Dean, Mario, etc.

Strikeforce flew out Big John on an Apache Helicopter to get this %#!% under control
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Poor ref, it doesn't look like he'll secure that gig especially with Shamrock and Mauro constantly taking shots at the officiating (rightfully so though). This Jacare/Kennedy fight has been a good close fight.

Back
Top Bottom