Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

really good first round. real surprised about BJs game plan. Clearly fitch was as well, worked out nicely. From the clinch, control and TD.

BJ 10-9

Fitch came out with a good takedown with a BJ failed knee. BJ had a real nice elbow that cut open fitch, then with a takedown. fitch turned in his guard and and did some decent damage, at least put in work, BJ had a last min stand up. close round but with th TD and Cut...

BJ 10-9

I lost every pick. 
laugh.gif

Fitch with an early big right hand then a takdown, very nice. Fitch shoots for a td, then gets his back standing, finally complets it. Fitch is on top doing a ton of pepper punches just wearing BJ out. Bj is just getting beat up. Fight is really close, fitch might steal this with a dominating 3rd round. There was no real attempt by BJ to kick push out or shoot for a sub... just getting hit in the face with a ton of pepper and close elbows.

I think Fitch just took this fight.

wow......... Aussie judges are god awful. that's horrible.
Pride Judges FTW.

i went 3-4.

to the gym i go.

lmao..... BJs interview. wow.

see fedor... he just doesn't have the heart for it.

Looks like Penn will retire after a Fitch re-match. He doesn't sound/look like he wants to do this anymore.

I am actually happy about this the draw. Fitch gets on by nerves with his sense of entitlement. No you are not the #1 WW in the world, and if you want a title shot so bad who bout actually trying to finish someone. 
At him actually suggesting a title shot after the fight 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. @%++ outta here 

Is it just me or Does any of you guys think they just gave Finch and BJ a draw because Dana or the UFC didn't want BJ to retire. I mean thats kinda smart if you ask me, You put BJ against Anybody any fans would watch right, Main event material. You can't really make any off BJ if he was retired right? or can they? Just like The Iceman.  I had BJ winning the 1'st round and Finch Winning 2th and 3th. Its kinda sad for Finch though, No title shot.

Originally Posted by KICX

Is it just me or Does any of you guys think they just gave Finch and BJ a draw because Dana or the UFC didn't want BJ to retire. I mean thats kinda smart if you ask me, You put BJ against Anybody any fans would watch right, Main event material. You can't really make any off BJ if he was retired right? or can they? Just like The Iceman.  I had BJ winning the 1'st round and Finch Winning 2th and 3th. Its kinda sad for Finch though, No title shot.

Judging isn't controlled by the UFC.

Back
Top Bottom