Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

YEAAAAAAAAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   DIAZ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NICK DIAZ IS A @@%$+%! BEAST 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dana should cut this dude a huge bonus check. He actually tries to put on a show for the fans, take notes GSP, take notes 

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

roboski wrote:
WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED????

DID HE GET DIZZY ON HIS OWN???

i was wondering too

but on replay, diaz caught him with that right just before semtex shoved him off

Apparently so. I was hoping this fight would've went the distance..
tired.gif

From the little parts I've seen thanks to Showtime blacking in and out for most of the event
30t6p3b.gif
 the last two fights looked like they were pretty good.

Gotta catch the replay.

And was Dana really in attendance wearing a Strikeforce shirt?

No way that fight was going the distance for sure.

Diaz has some underrated power, I don't think Daley has ever been stopped by strikes.

Originally Posted by roboski

I dont really watch this sport much but is Melendez as good as the top UFC lightweights?

I think guys in the UFC would beat him or atleast give him a tougher fight..
the ufc is filled with tough wrestlers who have pretty good boxing.  they all match up well with gil.  gil does have good power though and a solid chin.  i would say he has a chance of beating frankie or gray.  if he puts hands on them like he did kawajiri, they're going to sleep.
it was hard to keep up with who was getting hit in the diaz daley match.  it looked like they were both just falling on their faces.  
laugh.gif

diaz may not be as good as gsp, but i would watch his fight or gsp's anytime.  he's fearless, fights people at their strengths and beats them.  better than watching the champ outpoint his opponent to an easy win.

Originally Posted by atransta

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Diaz would get murdered by alves, Kos, gsp, And Rumble.
truth
None of those guys have the punching power Daley has. Diaz honestly could of finished him quicker and more decisively had he not be clowning him at first. 

NO ONE has ever handled Daley like that. Even though he wasnt completely KO'd he was right next to it, wobbling like hell. Diaz just proved that he can take a punch and can out strike a striker. I say hes #2 right now at 170

Originally Posted by drock2010

NO ONE has ever handled Daley like that. Even though he wasnt completely KO'd he was right next to it, wobbling like hell. Diaz just proved that he can take a punch and can out strike a striker. I say hes #2 right now at 170
How can he be #2 just by beating a guy who's not even top 10? Diaz is good, but he's got a way to go before being top 5.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Diaz for !+#%! sakes dont keep your hands down 
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
I had butterflies in my stomach the whole damn time. but the end result was awesome. good fight.

Back
Top Bottom