Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Shotime tonight? If so,
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

someone really picked sardine to win???!!!!
Yeah... His style can mess people up. That's really all I got though.
laugh.gif
I think this fight is gonna be a lot tougher for Mousasi then people think. It sure as hell a tougher match up then Mike Kyle. Jardine would still be the 2nd/3rd best fighter Mousasi is going to face (King Mo, and it really depends how much you took from the Jacare fight. Of course I think Jacare is better than Jardine, but Mousasi/Jacare didn't really have enough time to play out.). I'm really just trying to convince myself that the money I put down on Jardine is gonna play out to my favor. +375 was too pretty to pass up.

lol fair enough, its weird that the people ketihs faced before taht he on paper should lose to hes done good against, so possibly
however i just picture keith at home, looking up at his living room mantle, trying to decide between which of his chins to bring tonite: the porcelain one, the glass one, or the paper mache one

jardine will surprise people from time to time.
people thought rampage would knock him out easily, but keith was winning that fight until the last seconds when he got knocked down.

he also had a good gameplan against chuck and won that one.

he might be planning on taking gegard down most of the time and ground and pounding him.

"He's so awkward. He's like a rabid octopus. He looks like he's about to fall over at any time." - Don Frye

I love Shark Fights for the simple fact that Don Frye is the commentator.

But Jardine is getting KTFO tonight.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

"He's so awkward. He's like a rabid octopus. He looks like he's about to fall over at any time." - Don Frye

I love Shark Fights for the simple fact that Don Frye is the commentator.

But Jardine is getting KTFO tonight.
laugh.gif

don frye and bas on their last show was 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

don calling people "brick s#1#-houses" had me dead

Diaz vs Daley fight

Honestly being a Nick Diaz fan I'm nervous as hell for this fight. Diaz CAN win but if he decides to get into a "brawl" with Daley he can get KO'd for sure. If he keeps it technical on the feet and wears him down he can eventually take him down and submit him. I just hope Diaz doesnt lose his cool and try to go blow for blow.

i thought gus johnson was only on cbs shows.  i wish there was a button to mute that guy.
i want to see if diaz can beat daley in the standup.  should be an exciting fight.  zuffa has an exciting welterweight champ again.  
laugh.gif

Too easy for Aoki. Beerbohm should have kept the fight on the feet longer and see if he can outstrike Aoki.

I can't believe Jardine is fighting on a major Strikeforce show. This guy no longer should be in the cage.

Jardine had nice takedowns, but did nothing on the ground. 10-8 round for Jardine with the point deduction, but I still think Jardine is gonna get knocked out.

Back
Top Bottom