Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Rumours say that GSP-Diaz could be announced as soon as next week.
DECEMBER
pimp.gif

I am so excited for this fight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Rumours say that GSP-Diaz could be announced as soon as next week.
DECEMBER
pimp.gif

I am so excited for this fight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Nick flipping off GSP, calling me a #++!* and waving him in to engage will be classic. No way GSP can make his fight boring, he'll give it his best shot, but Nick will come through 

moz-screenshot.png

New MMA organization started by an ex-con and featuring ex-con fighters. First show tonight in LA. Hosted by "Debo" from Next Friday, Danny Trejo, and "Freeway" Ricky Ross.  According to their website, an online stream is available, but there's no link. Nothing is streaming at www.fuctheradio.com. Anybody know how to watch the stream of the fights?

laugh.gif
That's the definition of a 'freak show' event. But seeing Debo fight in his prime would've been nice.

So they're tossing in PRO cage fighters with murderers, gang bangers and rapists? Interesting, but stupid.

:wow:
laugh.gif

Are there any clips available online from the Cops vs Cons event? i want to see if any of the cons pulled out the shank.

Dana White said Diaz and GSP will NOT coach TUF 14 and the fight is not close to being finalized at all. I say he's lying.

laugh.gif
That's the definition of a 'freak show' event. But seeing Debo fight in his prime would've been nice.

most people dnt knw this but, before he acted "Debo" used to be "Zeus" in teh old WWF

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

laugh.gif

most people dnt knw this but, before he acted "Debo" used to be "Zeus" in teh old WWF
I remember he had "Z's" or lightning bolts shaped sideburns.  Was he also in Suburban Commando with Hulk?
Dana lies all the time.  I believe those mma news websites more than I believe him.  They better not have any of this bs TUF coach stuff.  Just have both of them fight.

Dana White said Diaz and GSP will NOT coach TUF 14 and the fight is not close to being finalized at all. I say he's lying.
just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt, but I read something on the UG where they were saying that Mayhem is gettin the offer to coach on TUF probably opposite of Bisping?

DW stays lying
laugh.gif
I never really take anything he says seriously until there's a contract signed.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

I read something on the UG where they were saying that Mayhem is gettin the offer to coach on TUF probably opposite of Bisping?
Mayhem vs. Bisping on TUF would be too funny. I would definitely watch that. I haven't even watched a single episode of this season
eyes.gif

DW stays lying
laugh.gif

I read something on the UG where they were saying that Mayhem is gettin the offer to coach on TUF probably opposite of Bisping?
Mayhem vs. Bisping on TUF would be too funny. I would definitely watch that. I haven't even watched a single episode of this season
eyes.gif
I don't know if Mayhem is enough to bring back a strong audience. Certainly Chael Sonnen and Nick Diaz could pull ratings. They need to do something with the show to freshen it up. I hope they start going to other nations.

DW stays lying
laugh.gif

eyes.gif
I don't know if Mayhem is enough to bring back a strong audience. Certainly Chael Sonnen and Nick Diaz could pull ratings. They need to do something with the show to freshen it up. I hope they start going to other nations.

you dont think Mayhem could bring over all 20,000 viewers that watch Bully Beatdown?

I dont know... maybe I'm in the minority but I always found Mayhem to be a fairly entertaining (albeit a tad annoying at times) and I think he would liven up the show.

Ive tried to watch this seasons TUF but its just downright terrible.  I love JDS as a fighter, and he seems like a genuinely nice dude, but he brings absolutely no charisma to the screen.

I dont know... maybe I'm in the minority but I always found Mayhem to be a fairly entertaining (albeit a tad annoying at times) and I think he would liven up the show.
I'm a Skrap Pack stan, but I still got love for Mayhem. Dude just knows how to push peoples buttons. I know Bisping will HATE him during the season, and I would love to see Mayhem choke Spitsping out at the finale.

The homies and I decided to buy this card off the strength of Alves vs. Story and Stann vs. Santiago
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Hope this isn't a waste of money

^
On paper, those 2 fights should be awesome.

This should be an exciting fight for Thiago, he can bounce back from a painful fight to watch with Fitch.

No matter what, I'm goin for Big Country and Rampage. And I was REALLY looking forward to Gray vs. Frankie. Their 2nd match was the greatest title fight in a while. Oh well still excited.

Back
Top Bottom