Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

that was a friggin spectacular 2nd round....I love when people utilize the knees
I especially like when high level BBJ guys get trounced...but it really wasn't a trouncing this time...dude had some good standup.

man...training coaches really do make a difference in terms of changing a fighters style....Kenny was looking very st-pierre-esque in this fight

laugh.gif
@ hitting the ref with a "u serious?" look as he makes brain pudding

I missed the entire first round... Carwins face was already jacked up when I got the computer up and running.
sick.gif

I can only assume the culprit is JDS' boxing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I missed the entire first round... Carwins face was already jacked up when I got the computer up and running.
sick.gif

I can only assume the culprit is JDS' boxing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ground and pound for about 20 seconds did that. 

Originally Posted by Newbs24

JDS looked awesome again. Kid is an animal.
He definitely dominated, but the fight was ehh.  So was his fight with Nelson.  I thought he would at least knock Roy out and he could've put Carwin away but was cautious of his power.  I'm not sure how his fight with Cain will go.  Cain might be rusty.  Both have fast hands but Junior has that nasty uppercut.

Originally Posted by shogun

He definitely dominated, but the fight was ehh.  So was his fight with Nelson.  I thought he would at least knock Roy out and he could've put Carwin away but was cautious of his power.  I'm not sure how his fight with Cain will go.  Cain might be rusty.  Both have fast hands but Junior has that nasty uppercut.
c'mon son

Nelson has ridiculous chin. JDS was cracking him the entire fight and knocked him down.

He probably could've finished Carwin, but it's not like he was GSP jabbing him. He has basically cleaned out most of the HW division without getting a title shot.

Originally Posted by shogun

Not sure if serious

His last two fights have proven that JDS is one of the most entertaining, powerful and technical boxers in MMA

Thoroughly impressed and entertained is a hard thing to accomplish these days in MMA

Also his takedown D was pretty good as well

Back
Top Bottom