Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

^^Very doubtful Reem is able to do anything from the bottom position if Brock is able to take him down. I'll take Brock in this fight. Even though this fight was rumored for awhile I still didnt think it would happen. Crossing my fingers Brock is at full health for this bout. Dec 30 seems so far away.

Let's not forget this will be a 5-round bout, which I'd imagine would favor Lesnar. I think 'Reem needs to finish him in the first 2 rounds to win, which is possible and that's usually as far as a Lesnar fight goes, win or lose. With 'Reem's gas tank, the longer this goes, Lesnar will have the advantage.

I was hoping we'd have Mir/Reem instead, because now we're more than likely gonna have Nog/Mir II, which I could do without.

I have to take Overeem in this one. NO QUESTION. Big, strong, excellent sprawls, Elite of Elite striking. Scary.

pimp.gif
reem better come prepared unlike his last showing

YESSSS. the heavyweight division in a fight sport finally finna deliver

+1 for reem...

brocks striking defense/reaction time is no bueno... if he doesnt get it on the ground not only will he lose but get embarrassed

Bendo vs Guida has also been announced for the Fox card. I'm really hoping they find a way to televise this fight. Either that or move it to 139, which on paper, is looking very weak.

Props to Brock for taking this fight, say what you want about him but he does not duck anyone. Let's just hope he can stay healthy and doesn't pull out due to an injury or sickness.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Bendo vs Guida has also been announced for the Fox card. I'm really hoping they find a way to televise this fight. Either that or move it to 139, which on paper, is looking very weak.
eek.gif
eek.gif
Please air this after the main event on FOX.

And now i'll 100% be ordering The Reem vs. Brock PPV. Overeem will smash Lesnar.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lesnar gets all the hard fights. No gimmes.

I got JDS and Overeem by TKO. I want Brock to win but I don't see it happening.

In a perfect world it would have been nice to see Brock with one win under his belt after suffering from the disease.

But I can't complain, I'm sure a lot of us have wanted this for the past few years and now we will get it in a matter of months.

Tough fight for Brock coming back from his illness.

I think Overeem wins this fight.

Back
Top Bottom